Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

ryde posted:

Puts have massive IV at the moment, so the gains are pretty iffy.

So I'm the only one rolling puts and taking MTG's money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

pixaal posted:

Quite the opposite

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Out of one million dumps I take, one of them has to be gold.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Okay but this is several weeks old and the HTB fees are under 100% down from over 900%, and I also don't have to pay any HTB when I'm long puts. I'm rolling puts (changing my strike) and have taken more than 3 times what I put in off the table so far. I am taking her money.

I regularly gently caress with options and shorting stocks. I figured a few other people in the meme thread would actually trade. This is a terrible stock to learn to do this with.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Apr 16, 2024

GentleReject
Jan 16, 2024
Where loss corn?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

pixaal posted:

thought about it, knew it was gonna dump but my options account was way too small to be messing with the insanely expensive IV

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i hope impossible's recipe gets open-sourced/leaked/reverse-engineered, because it really is quite a neat trick and it'd be a shame for it to fully disappear into bankruptcy hell

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Cactus Ghost posted:

i hope impossible's recipe gets open-sourced

thats a different company that is probably also doing poorly

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

cant even keep my fatty high dollar veggieburgers straight

raccoon.bmp
Feb 16, 2023

🦝

drk posted:

time to close the thread

What drove people to buy Koss at the time again? Was it just people who saw it was cheap but really liked their PortaPros? I remember seeing people talking about them at the time but it seemed remarkably vague, even for meme stock junk

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
They wanted Eyes.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Whoa BBBY doing great I see, MOASS could come at any moment I can feel it. -100% just means that when the reversal of fortune comes it will be worth eleventy quadrillion space dollars.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Meanwhile, let's check in on BFC's most popular trade in this decade

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

everyone buy #TUP

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

shame on an IGA posted:

Nah the most popular trade is long VTI

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

raccoon.bmp posted:

What drove people to buy Koss at the time again? Was it just people who saw it was cheap but really liked their PortaPros? I remember seeing people talking about them at the time but it seemed remarkably vague, even for meme stock junk

It was on the list stocks with lots of short interest and semi-won a patent fight with Apple.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

shame on an IGA posted:

ripe for hostile goon takeover

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

shame on an IGA posted:

Any stock could take a 99% hit and recover, sure. But $GOON is in the middle of another 99% drop. Just to make the resurrection feel that much more absolute.

(FYI for newbies: Counting the reverse split, this puts the stock at just over a penny per share.)

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc

Mercury_Storm posted:

Whoa BBBY doing great I see, MOASS could come at any moment I can feel it. -100% just means that when the reversal of fortune comes it will be worth eleventy quadrillion space dollars.

-100% just means there's nowhere to go but up

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Now that Trump is trying to use naked shorting to explain away his terrible stock performance, r/teddy is cozying up to Trump as the guy who can begin MOASS. I'm actually surprised they weren't pipelined into MAGA sooner.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Trump wins and makes Ryan Cohen his secretary of commerce

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hello Sailor posted:

Trump wins and makes Kais Maalej his secretary of commerce

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

#TUP is UP

drk
Jan 16, 2005
the og meme stock is back

drk fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Apr 25, 2024

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lmao

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There are about 5.5 million Teslas out there. A lot of them were also recalled, lol. Assuming steady production growth rates, they'll get to 100 million units in about 139 years.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Let's migrate Netflix so it runs on all the Teslas that aren't currently being used!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Paladinus posted:

There are about 5.5 million Teslas out there. A lot of them were also recalled, lol. Assuming steady production growth rates, they'll get to 100 million units in about 139 years.

The most recent recall was "Every Cybertrukk", which revealed some embarassing number like 3k or 4k sold on what was supposed to be a flagship product.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Neito posted:

The most recent recall was "Every Cybertrukk", which revealed some embarassing number like 3k or 4k sold on what was supposed to be a flagship product.

Early Teslas, the ones that Musk had the least time to gently caress up after buying the company, are the most reliable. The next model will probably explode the moment it leaves the factory.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Early Teslas, the ones that Musk had the least time to gently caress up after buying the company, are the most reliable. The next model will probably explode the moment it leaves the factory.

The model after that will blow up in the factory, finally followed by the subsequent tachyon presploding car.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
whoops

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I am ascending to heaven.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Paladinus posted:

It's pretty clear that Teslas are designed specifically for like southern California weather, given how they handle things like rain or snow.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

drk posted:

the og meme stock is back

We're going to sell a Tesla to every person in the country. Then they can rent them out as self driving taxis!

Yes... and once you've sold one to everyone, who will need your taxi service?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That guy looks great for 76. Good for him.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
I'm unsure about the veracity of a guy named Don Patriota posting about losing money on DJT.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lmao get out of the workforce graddad, decent human beings need those jobs

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
only one Tesla per person?

what a chump, the Atari execs wanted 10 consoles to every person and 1000 copies of ET for every console.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Zero One posted:

We're going to sell a Tesla to every person in the country. Then they can rent them out as self driving taxis!

Yes... and once you've sold one to everyone, who will need your taxi service?

I doubt Musk considers everyone in the country a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Spazzle posted:

I doubt Musk considers everyone in the country a person.

Ah, the ol' General Motors strategy for Cadillac, then.