Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Just an average American haircut, ma'am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Please step out of the thread, sir

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
*being held down by four people, covered in white powder, rolled up dollar still in my nose* NO! I WANT TO KEEP PROVING IM NOT A COP! LET ME KEEP PROVING IM NOT A COP!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey, does anyone know where I can get the "hook up" for some pot? My normal "dealer" just got busted by the po-po. I really hate those guys!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hey, does anyone know where I can get the "hook up" for some pot? My normal "dealer" just got busted by the po-po. I really hate those guys!

hey friend i can help you out for sure, just step into my cruiser, i mean car

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

yessir im just one acabbin' motherfucker

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Have you met my lovable furry k9 friend that we've conscripted into violent service? If he's lucky he might get a treat or I'll remember to not him die in the cruiser!

Edit: I forgot how the thread was supposed to work, I am very dumb

Konar fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 28, 2023

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Boy I sure do love hating police. All cops are bad guys, or whatever it is we're saying now. Speaking of, does anyone know where I can get some bricks to throw at police, as we do?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Me and my cop brothers have matching tattoos for reasons.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

This tattoo? Oh, 14 was my number in football at college, and I was born in 1988.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
*Sprinkle Sprinkle. . .*

Our work here is done boys

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hello fellow criminals!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Anyone want to do some crimes today?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

my wife and I ate a weed edible and I think we are going to die

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Hey bros!! Where can I score some smack?

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Eek, a school shooting! Somebody needs to do something!!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
...wait, are you guys cops?

You have to tell me, I asked

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Hi homies!! Do you love committing crimes? I sure do. What kind of crimes do you do?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Sorry I'm late guys, I was just loving da police

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

ElectricSheep posted:

...wait, are you guys cops?

You have to tell me, I asked

yes

oh wait, i mean no

almost got me there!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

oh noooo don't touch my nipples! not my wittle nipsy wipsies

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

High school? Oh, I'm sure it was the same for me as it was for you. I bullied some kids, didn't do very well in class, and wasn't really an athlete or creatively gifted. The only thing I really enjoyed was tattling on other kids, oh man did I love that. I was the hall monitor and, let me tell you, it was kind of an awakening to see how much fear I could strike into people less powerful than me.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
one time cops pulled my old retired father out of his pickup at gunpoint because they thought he was somebody else

was that any of you guys because wtf

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Boy I love being on Wall Street and embezzling money. Say friend, what are your favourite ways to evade taxes?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I need to talk to my union rep about my pension. Uh, at the car factory. That's right...I work at the car factory. Anyways, ever think about doing a terrorism?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Not it!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I make sure to work at least a couple of towns away from where I live because I don't want people to recognize me at my job for reasons.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

sucks air through teeth, ooo, sorry, I need to fold my laundry.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Gosh I love donuts!

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Jelly posted:

one time cops pulled my old retired father out of his pickup at gunpoint because they thought he was somebody else

To your dad, that was one of the worst days of his life. To me, it was a Tuesday.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
poo poo my name is Leon, I was supposed to be here on my first day...

Zombies, are loving kidding me?!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

redshirt posted:

Just an average American haircut, ma'am.
Never mind the black steel toe boots either, pay attention to my cool oakley sunglasses, fellow citizen.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ow I hurt my ankle jumping over that fence at the SWAT when that one guy surrendered peacefully. Yeah I know you can't see anything on the xray but oh gosh my ankle hurts. It really does hurt so much!

[2 years of desk work later]

Well, that's it folks, I've been cleared for medical disability retirement. Thanks for being a great team, unfortunately I will now be retiring due to this terrible ankle of mine. It doesn't affect my walking but boy howdy it sure hurts. Time to collect my $4900 a month pension in perpetuity and go to Hawaii twice a year. Can you believe how terrible this crook Biden is?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Greetings. I am new to the area and I have a keen interest in unshot blacks. If you could kindly let me know where it is that the unshot blacks like to congregate I would muchly appreciate the assistance.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

numberoneposter posted:

Never mind the black steel toe boots either, pay attention to my cool oakley sunglasses, fellow citizen.

Putting on my black steel toes to go hit the music festival.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So you guys can set me up with some poo poo? ya know: Gear, Smack, Dope, Ice, Crystal, Blow, Skeet, Serial EERAM, Dark Matter, Hypnoglobe, World Piece, Dilbert 3, Cake?

E: I'm tots cool you guys

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Who the hell is "Frank Castle". Anyways, my favorite super hero is The Punisher, but those woke, liberal Hollywood types are too chickenshit to put him in the Avengers movies.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Can I use your coke toenail?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Jelly posted:

Couldn’t been me, I’m not a cop.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*has posters of ford crown victorias in dorm room*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

practicing my best 👌 in the mirror