Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
It's got cop tires, cop breaks, cop shocks, cop engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*fishing my finger out from rear end-crack and taking a long slow sniff from base to tip

Just as I suspected.. stinky.:thunk:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You know what, even though us criminals so crime things, do you ever just think wow cops are actually really cool and manly. Like just the best people. You know what I think us bad doing criminal scum people who we are don't give cops the proper credit.

Also do you ever think maybe us criminal types are given to many rights by the cuddling libtard goverment? Like right? right????

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*being restrained by her family as paramedics tend to my unconscious bride

I thought he said hit!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Move along, nothing to see here ma'am.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm wearing clothing that is completely fresh and what a child thinks a member of a subculture wears and thinking that I'm fooling everyone

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Having a flashback to a traumatic childhood memory after the 10th guy in prison comes over to ask if I'm the guy that put him in there, and I tell him that it must have been my identical twin brother.

:cop: You're a disgrace. You're the worst cop in the family!

:cop: Why can't you be more like ya brother?

:cop: I want your badge and your gun, and I want you out of my house!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Cop? Well I'm a Corrupt Owesome Person!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Boom chocka locka

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hi kids, I'm Funzo the clown! Let's all wish Johnny a happy birthday! Help me make a special birthday card! Instead of signing your names, you're going to put your fingerprints on it. All ten fingers. I've got the ink right here!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

N. Senada posted:

ACAB , right guys? All cops are bad

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nope, just a normal Ford Explorer here Ma'am.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Yeah, my son fell down on the playground, that's why he has the black eye and messed up shoulder. Same thing happened to his mom, it's crazy. Those playgrounds are so dangerous nowadays.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
*Pulls up neck gator.*

"Hey guys, this protest is getting out of hand, let's start stealing stuff worth at least the felony minimum."

*Smashes window with large Maglight and runs away to pristine matte black Dodge Challenger*

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Does anyone know how to dispose of a body?

Asking for a friend

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Hello. I'm NYC mayor eric adams

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hey you with the "ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS" shirt, that's a funny shirt. could I have your name address and picture?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

PYF crimes and precise times and locations you and any accomplices committed the crimes hehe just for fun :)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
drat, I could go for some drugs. Who else likes drugs and drug related activities?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
No, my the badge says not police office, don't you see that large not written there. Hey now I'm getting suspicious that you don't have one of these pal.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

I can't decide which color necktie to wear on my date tonight. I certainly wouldn't want to be mistaken for a criminal gang member on a date. How embarrassing! You wouldn't happen to know what the local criminal gang colors are, would you? It's ok, I won't tell anyone that you're a ganger.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hmmm that gives me an idea I think I'm going to wear a nice black button up shirt and this thin blue tie on my date tonight.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grooms well manicured mustache at the club

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Will you accept my NYPD challenge coin collection as collateral?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’m new to the streets. That’s why I don’t have track marks or meth teeth like the other streetwalkers. Now do you want to party?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm just going to nibble this basil leaf while I run your ID

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wtf is the yakuza again. gently caress I'm high.

Hands behind your back

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Oh no thanks. I haven’t smoked a marijuana cigarette since I took one from the evidence loc…my boss at footlocker.

Shiney McShine
Oct 12, 2010

paperwork
Personal Earpiece
If I was a cop I'd like to be a top cop (with immunity and all) but I'm just stuck with all the paperwork...

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I love wearing these cool RGB robes at this concert. Oh my black polished work boots don't really go with it? Huh

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Can't play racquetball this weekend because I sprained my wrist while abusing my family

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

yes. afternoon. are you one of those local drug pushers I've heard about from my other delinquent friends? I have reason to believe that you can, uh, (squints at the palm of my hand) "turn me on" to the most "dank" of the, er, "sticky icky"

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Hey man I got some good poo poo. You buyin'? Good poo poo right here broski.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Buddy, buddy... when I loudly demanded "someone suck my dick or there will be trouble" I was just referring to my reproductive system issues. How could I, a simple factory worker possibly call in a heavily armed SWAT teams to brutally assault all the people who laughed at my genitalia?!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Alright listen up! I want a car to the air port, and a million dollars in cash or I start blastin' hostages!

*over a megaphone: What are you asking us for? We're just a bunch of guys (Hey!) Sorry Kopowski. A bunch of guys and a female out enjoying the afternoon.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

We, a legitimate Hip Hop group from the streets, think cops are cool and good. We even wrote a rap about it. *beatboxes flatulently*

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Hey dudes! Do you know where a chill dude like me can get his hands on some straight dank? I love smoking fat blunts and chillin’. This haircut? Don’t mind that I just like looking fresh bro. Haha seriously though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Narc? No way dude, I love drugs.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh man has this been fun times being on the run from Johnny law with you guys after all those illegal and immoral bank robbers we all did. You know where I think we should try hiding out next, instead of crossing the boarder and hiding out in you brothers luxury beach resort, why don't we break into a county sheriff office and hide in one of the jail cells. Every one would think with all our millions of dollars in stolen money would think we would try and flee the country to some tropical paradise, so you see hiding out in a local jail is the last place they'd ever think of looking for us!

I can get us in, you see I just happen to find these county sheriff office official jail keys in a second hand shop the other day, so it would be super easy, and they'd never find us there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Its cool that I pulled you over. Now, if you have no problem with it let me search your backpack and trunk. No worries, I am always in your best interest