Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Freeze dirt bags! Reach for the sky! You're all under a.. curse.:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*fishing my finger out from rear end-crack and taking a long slow sniff from base to tip

Just as I suspected.. stinky.:thunk:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*being restrained by her family as paramedics tend to my unconscious bride

I thought he said hit!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Having a flashback to a traumatic childhood memory after the 10th guy in prison comes over to ask if I'm the guy that put him in there, and I tell him that it must have been my identical twin brother.

:cop: You're a disgrace. You're the worst cop in the family!

:cop: Why can't you be more like ya brother?

:cop: I want your badge and your gun, and I want you out of my house!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Alright listen up! I want a car to the air port, and a million dollars in cash or I start blastin' hostages!

*over a megaphone: What are you asking us for? We're just a bunch of guys (Hey!) Sorry Kopowski. A bunch of guys and a female out enjoying the afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Knocking on the door of a house with a solemn expression on my face and a chef's hat in my hand when a middle-aged woman answers it. "I'm sorry madam, but there's been an accident."