Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You know what, even though us criminals so crime things, do you ever just think wow cops are actually really cool and manly. Like just the best people. You know what I think us bad doing criminal scum people who we are don't give cops the proper credit.

Also do you ever think maybe us criminal types are given to many rights by the cuddling libtard goverment? Like right? right????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
No, my the badge says not police office, don't you see that large not written there. Hey now I'm getting suspicious that you don't have one of these pal.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh man has this been fun times being on the run from Johnny law with you guys after all those illegal and immoral bank robbers we all did. You know where I think we should try hiding out next, instead of crossing the boarder and hiding out in you brothers luxury beach resort, why don't we break into a county sheriff office and hide in one of the jail cells. Every one would think with all our millions of dollars in stolen money would think we would try and flee the country to some tropical paradise, so you see hiding out in a local jail is the last place they'd ever think of looking for us!

I can get us in, you see I just happen to find these county sheriff office official jail keys in a second hand shop the other day, so it would be super easy, and they'd never find us there!