Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Waitress, check please. I would like to pay for this meal like a normal civilian, which I am. How much does a normal civilian meal cost? $1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Don't mind me, just getting all my ingredients together for that cake I'm definitely making. Just gonna arrange them all on this table and pose behind it for a photo like normal bakers do. Oh hey, I got some change left over from buying this at the supermarket, I'll put that on the table too for totally normal reasons.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

I need to talk to my union rep about my pension. Uh, at the car factory. That's right...I work at the car factory. Anyways, ever think about doing a terrorism?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Hi kids, I'm Funzo the clown! Let's all wish Johnny a happy birthday! Help me make a special birthday card! Instead of signing your names, you're going to put your fingerprints on it. All ten fingers. I've got the ink right here!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

I can't decide which color necktie to wear on my date tonight. I certainly wouldn't want to be mistaken for a criminal gang member on a date. How embarrassing! You wouldn't happen to know what the local criminal gang colors are, would you? It's ok, I won't tell anyone that you're a ganger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

We, a legitimate Hip Hop group from the streets, think cops are cool and good. We even wrote a rap about it. *beatboxes flatulently*