Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
I can see some reasoning behind doing a vote U-Turn. I seem to recall times when the U-Turn selection didn't matter and was just a happenstance as there were no good choices by the time it was used, or that it just forced an already lagging team out. While this method could do that too, it also gives a 100% chance to confirm hurt a good team, assuming a plurality are all on the same page. I'm not sure Steve & Anna Leigh were the right choice though anyway, as I think they've gotten away with front loading a lot of the Roadblocks on Anna Leigh up to this point, as Steve will have to handle a lot of the ones in the back half. Looks like it was 3 Anna Leigh Roadblocks to 1 Steve by the time the vote was held.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Same, also reading the edit, the show seemed to make something of them going back for their notebook a few episodes back. Seems like the kind of thing which might pay off in a final 3 challenge.