Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
I think they got lucky because the season before this one filmed also had a new country (Jordan). Either that or it was a dub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

dovetaile posted:

When do we get out of South America? I'm enjoying the scenery but it's getting a little boring (especially with so many teams being able to speak Spanish).

I think there are 1-2 more legs in South America, but even after that they don’t really venture out too far before returning to USA

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Yes, there was a recent-ish season (32 I think) where 5 teams colluded basically the entire race. It was awful

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Yeah I'd have to say this is my least favorite season in a long time; it probably doesn't help that we went back to a more "normal" show for 35, then back to the Covid variant. I also have no issue with Ricky+Cesar specifically, but one team just ruthlessly dominating with no real drama or tension doesn't really make for the best TV.