Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Khanstant posted:

noob question but when do they do cutaway interviews? Is getting through interviews just part of the racing challenge?

At the pit stop after the race. Which means that one of the teams being interviewed has already been eliminated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

No, mean boys leave son and dad alone!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lmfao they are going up the stairs

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

dovetaile posted:

The two sisters were also awful and I could not believe they were talking about how they talked about how the show portrayed them as really in-sync and great communicators with each other.

All I can think is that we see 15 minutes of them per episode and the editors might be a little selective of what they leave on the cutting room floor

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Big McHuge posted:

The camerawork this season has been particlarly good, I've seen a number of shots that seem more complex than a typical reality show.

Noticed that shot with the scooter, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Lmao when Annaleigh on the bus asking the driver to go to leave the others behind, and they're not even supposed to be on the bus. If only the bus had taken off lol

I dislike her so much