Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

IcePhoenix posted:

I think it's cool that the teams I'm enjoying the most are the teams at the top of the pack

There's always stuff that happens this way. I think most of the time it's rad because it's awesome just watching someone pop off. I forget which team it was but last season you had the one where they had to put together a motorcycle and one girl was like a literal mechanic as a hobby and she just blew past four teams who were all like "what the gently caress???"

yeah, that was the just-met-as-twins Emily and Molly, that was such a great moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU