Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

mp5 posted:

The cousins in pink are really funny

They are having a collective panic attack at all times and it's helping them win and I'm here for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Man, the team that was eliminated kinda lost by way of being left out of the cooperation... Has this ever happened before? It seems like it breaks the game a little bit.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
They have such a healthy relationship, it's bonkers. Just completely open with one another and then they work it out while running a marathon race in a Spanish speaking country. 0 filter. They are running the race like they are on the job as nurses. It rules.

Edit: Lots of good relationships on this season honestly. Rod constantly bigging up Leticia with cheers like "yeah baby that's my wife look at her go!!" :3:

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 26, 2024

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Yeah, I think Amber has a lot more emotional intelligence than Vinny. She is able to pick any honesty out of his immature venting quite well. I don't disagree that it'd be better if he cut out the accusatory junk.

Edit: I do think he would respond to being asked to be more constructive with his criticism with more whinging though LOL.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Apr 29, 2024

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Why doesn't the show have a backup crew ready for legs that involve driving?? Wtffff my mom and I loved this teeeamm

edit: from the exit interview

quote:

“The crew had a local driving them, so it wasn’t an ‘Amazing Race’ crew that was driving them,” Danny tells Gold Derby (watch above).

:wtf:

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 09:09 on May 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
drat I just realized the vehicles they were given to drive on this leg don't even fit any crew members. That hardly ever happens. What a cavalcade of errors, man.