Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

maybeadracula posted:

I really thought this season had entirely non-obnoxious teams at first, and it's still probably a record low but the father daughter team are very aggravating

The two sisters were also awful and I could not believe they were talking about how they talked about how the show portrayed them as really in-sync and great communicators with each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
For brothers, these two dudes call each other baby a whole lot.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I was good with either of the three winning til the "brothers'" speech at the end. Way too arrogant. 100% rooting for Rob+Corey and the Beard Brothers.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cacator posted:

I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking: Corey is hot as hell

God yes. His personality just makes him even hotter.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

STING 64 posted:

i want the hawaiian shirt couple to win

Me too! I think they go far considering they aren't in any previews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Not gonna miss the cousins at all; they were awful. When do we get out of South America? I'm enjoying the scenery but it's getting a little boring (especially with so many teams being able to speak Spanish).