Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'm at least taking solace in that they're probably not around much longer, I'd be surprised if they last more than 2 more legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Incredible scenes as 3 teams completely fumble a lead and Team Beard jumps everyone. Also jesus christ Anna-Leigh constantly screaming at her clearly exhausted wheezing dad who can't even speak to move faster.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I think in the stress of the moment they're thinking more oh gently caress oh gently caress gotta get to mat fast. Also they didn't know for sure Todd and Ashlie were behind them, much as none of them knew Team Facial Hair was ahead because none of them could find a subway station.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah a group of Nobel Prize winners did not assemble for a CBS reality gameshow.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

love this final three

Yeah same, I think I’m firmly on Team Rob and Corey but there’s legit no bad winner in this group.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

I had a good laugh at how fast that one girl's hand shot up when he asked who wanted to teach him

Best part of the episode, legit hilarious.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Also remember Steve finished before Team Facial Hair and seemed to finish the Hurling challenge pretty quickly so it's hard to say that's what did them in and not their terrible navigation skills.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Absolutely gutted that Joel and Garrett completely threw it right at the end.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The X-man cometh posted:

Does anyone know what teams do at night between legs? Almost all of the racing is during the day, what do they do after they reach the mat? The first teams come in hours before the last ones, do they just go out and see the tourist sites?

I'm going to guess that they sleep. No matter how big the gap is they only have 12 hours between finishing one leg and starting the next. And assuming all the charter plane seasons were done for covid reasons I doubt they were allowed to go far once getting to the pit stop.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah I unironically think it’s a good thing that production basically forces them to actually rest. Else most of them would be walking corpses by halfway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

It's especially weird when just last season we had the shots of the team and a camera crammed into a tuktuk and now I wonder how much of that came of this happening.