Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt Jon Kavanaugh
Feb 8, 2012

Poque posted:

Vinny is the absolute worst lmao

Me and my girlfriend just spent the entire episode begging Amber to leave him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt Jon Kavanaugh
Feb 8, 2012

Diabetic posted:

Production actually took responsibility for the mom and son. In the exit interview it was revealed their camera crew never showed back up although they knew where to go. Production had to get out an entirely new crew for them. I can understand getting lost on a roundabout but the crew would know where they're supposed to go. Mom and son took the loss in great stride but this is one of those things that I feel like should be a mulligan.

Hopefully they return in another season

That is insane, I googled it and apparently it was an hour and a half they were waiting at the challenge before they got given a new crew!

A Fancy Hat posted:

I also thought it was funny that production obviously planned on them having beautiful weather that day and imagined everyone just happily driving around with the tops down on their cars. Then a torrential downpour which seemed to really throw everybody off.

That was pretty funny yeah I think it destroyed Amber and Vinny's map or clue or something?