Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Poque posted:

Anna Leigh just screaming while her dad talks gibberish like the Old Man from Pawn Stars lmao

I didn't mind these two at the beginning of the season but it seems like the stress of the show has really turned them into miserable people. I did laugh at lot at her dad saying something like "Annaleigh's always there to motivate me" followed by her yelling "COME ON DAD!" again and again as he ran up some stairs and looked like his heart might explode at any minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

maybeadracula posted:

She's very far from being the worst person ever on the race. She's just the most obnoxious person left this season

Yeah, this is overall a pretty likable group. Beards are great and Dad and Son are one of my favorite teams ever. So I think it sticks out a bit more when one team gets pissed off about being U-turned and then just starts yelling at each other.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

ApplesandOranges posted:

I've seen some people online complaining that Ricky and Cesar have an unfair advantage because so many legs are set in Latin America and they can speak Spanish.

While choosing to ignore that half the teams have someone who can speak Spanish and there are even a couple other native speakers in there.

Ricky and Cesar feel like normal people who just happen to be really good at this show. They know their strengths and weaknesses and pick their challenges based on that. I'm really rooting for them to win the whole thing.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

They need to bring the mom and son back for another season, they were completely screwed over by that.

I also thought it was funny that production obviously planned on them having beautiful weather that day and imagined everyone just happily driving around with the tops down on their cars. Then a torrential downpour which seemed to really throw everybody off.