Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

IcePhoenix posted:

Honestly I'm shocked they even lasted this long so a leg like this where they just get flat out destroyed felt like it was inevitable, but I didn't expect it to be that bad.

It was getting really hard to watch by the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Rick posted:

Lol the decline in the strictness of the face paint judge after like team 4 was exponential. But couple in pink were doing screen quality makeup.

The moms definitely got done dirty by that judge.

Is it usual for one part of a detour to just be a trap choice if you choose it?

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm watching now and maybe it's different from live on Paramount+ but I swear to god Karishma screamed "let me off this loving wall" completely uncensored after she grabbed the flag (and even after they blur censored her mouth lol)

I’m going to miss them.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

It’s wild that amber could just walk the teams through the puzzle. But I guess in a competition, there probably aren’t many rules against helping each other.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Lt Jon Kavanaugh posted:

Me and my girlfriend just spent the entire episode begging Amber to leave him lol

I noticed quite a few of the confessionals were just her…

Also I loved the accidental trip that turned into a tuck and roll out of his costume.