Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
Please give me the sad ending…

Good season so far, even if my wife and I joked about it being some sort of weird creepy incest casting. Are we nutjobs or did some of these people seem awfully close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Why does amazing race get pirated so much earlier than survivor even though it airs later. Important questions

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004

Big McHuge posted:

Apparently she is the lead dancer at Riverdance and also was runner-up for Miss Ireland 2023. According to Mrs. McHuge, her and Corey do follow one another on Insta.

Hah, Awesome. My wife made me required cause I missed that bit

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
I’m pro taxi I just because it makes it more adventurelike. Here take this 2023 model car that will parallel park for you and drive 5 minures, and these people are still messing up.

Bring back stiff penalties! Last place, give up your money and belongings again.

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Corey finished first in (runner up) Ms Irelands heart.