Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I don't think anyone has ever been knocked out that fast in an episode, geez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

hey if it gasses up my partner in the middle of a race for a lot of money why not

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Poque posted:

Todd and Ashlie give off the air that they are harboring a Dark Secret

She's an instagram mommy blogger influencer, he's a small-time landlord and gambling addict

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

If that wasn't the real Lord Of Lies I swear to fuckin god

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

are....are you mad that he didn't say the name "jonathan"

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Self-driving ruins everyone

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The cousins in pink are really funny

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Poque posted:

When the cousins talk at the same time it’s like nine people are all yelling and it’s hilarious. I hope they win.

I died laughing when their separate streams of conversation intersected once during their confessionals and they started yelling in unison

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Diabetic posted:

Ok, in a race around the world, I didn't expect the entire thing to be South America.

Amazing Race: This season the world is one town

Yeah COVID restrictions kept them sorta locked down; the prior season that aired was filmed after this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Were all the Covid-altered seasons this consistent as far as racer placement? It feels like pretty much everyone except the nurses have stayed in mostly the same spots throughout (or until they get eliminated)