Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

post your best ableist wins here

today I walked up the ramp at the post office instead of the stairs, even though I have two working legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sometimes i use the handicapped stall in the bathroom

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Implied usage of the r word on an Internet forum to get some cheap laughs

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Overt usage of the r word for a hearty chuckle with my coworkers

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I press the handicap door open button but it takes to long to open so I pull really hard on the door breaking the motor. Maybe if you people learned how to open a door you wouldn't be so handicapped :smug:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
ran up to a guy in a wheelchair and slapped the poo poo out of them and then said hitler

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

called doordash antiworker

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I refused to buy delicious treats during amazon's prime deals days, which is an insult and vile mockery to the millions of disabled comrades who will die if they cannot overnight ship double stuf oreos

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
posting in a mentally challenged person's thread

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

smarxist posted:

posting in a mentally challenged person's thread

Posting in your own thread ftw

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
let me help you with that

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

ate taco bell without becoming incapacitated

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
I laughed when a guy at the table next to me in a Boston restaurant said his son was artistic

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eason the Fifth posted:

I laughed when a guy at the table next to me in a Boston restaurant said his son was artistic

lmfao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

sat at the booth in Chili's even though I could have easily occupied the tall table

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i had to use a wheelchair for 5-6 months a few years ago and after i started getting better and could use a walker instead i still used the wheelchair for a week or so more, because i liked being pushed around and also people would let me skip ahead in line at the hospital cafeteria

but then one of the nurses took my wheelchair away because another patient like actually needed it 😞

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

my bony fealty posted:

post your best ableist wins here

today I walked up the ramp at the post office instead of the stairs, even though I have two working legs

your wear on the ramp was too much, the next time someone in a wheelchair uses the ramp it's going to crack under them and they're going to slip and it will cause a comedy of errors like that Seinfeld episode and no one will even be around to film it what the hell?? :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
people keep insulting me for my high ping, which is basically online ableism.