Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I met Frieren irl I'd be afraid because of how cool she is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Conversely, I want Fern to unleash everything to go even further beyond as her eyebrows inexplicably vanish

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i married the series

the whole thing, i just put some formal clothes on it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Amen

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
what the hell, there's no way an episode this raunchy aired on television, right????

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont know that she ever does, but it is kinda funny that she's probably the perviest member of the cast by default. Stark is just too good an egg.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Boogalo posted:

I'm only watching the show so manga folks who can't shut the gently caress up are real annoying

As a manga reader, it's annoying to me too

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Arc Hammer posted:

Well the hamburger steaks sure did. Just need some buns big enough for them.

Bigger...buns...

Stark, I need you dummy thicc on the double

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rand Brittain posted:

Maybe we should start taking bets on who's going to become a first-class mage and who's going to die.

I'm dead currently

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hi, I read the manga and I'm just here to post reactions to episodes and enjoy others reactions to episodes.

I'm not getting into arguments with people who've only seen the anime. That would be lame and embarrassing and cause me to leave the thread preferably forever.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well, young Gojo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
She just wants to see the world and meet people

Beyond that, ehhh she doesn't wanna plan too far ahead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bro Frieren curses like a fuckin sailor in the manga, they had to tone down this old battleaxe