Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker

M_Gargantua posted:

I don’t think the more power part is required. That would be silly.

I agree. I think turning the world of magic upside-down is the mere idea Serie can be defeated in any way. Every mage is like nah it's impossible you can't it's impenetrable... like did you even try tho or you just take the word of this lame-o proctor and his ilk? Upside-down is a new age of magical research: a new age of magical imagination now that what was thought impossible is possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
I love how all the mages have their own fighting styles with beams and elemental attacks and frieren v frieren is literally throwing black holes, worlds colliding, creation of the cosmos poo poo at each other it's so gorgeous and absurd in relation

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
serie can bitch about power levels all she wants, but one of those two elves actually bothered to go defeat the demon king and it wasn't her

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
Full soundtrack is out. I am very pleased the name of the "Boss Music" track is "Frieren the Slayer"