Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I think that take gave me frostbite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

We turned wolves into dogs and now they're our best friends

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I don't think i've ever seen a discussion on the morality of the doomslayer going to hell and killing demons in their own home even though i'm pretty sure it's explicitly corporations at fault for the demon invasion in newer games

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Super Jay Mann posted:

I'm pretty sure I still haven't switched from the first basic not-magic missile spell you find in my time playing a mage build. Maybe I missed something that's obviously better and OP but all the spells I keep finding and trying out just have me thinking "what's the point?" They either barely do more damage or are horribly mana inefficient.
i used the basic spell because it had the shortest cast time

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Frieren seems to go whole hog into whatever style seems the best at the time so she doesn't have to think about it on top of limiting her power level, and just practices it exclusively so that she gets real good at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

frieren sounds like she recorded all her lines solo
very on brand for frieren