Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Poison seems like the worst possible flavour when you want people to drink a full gallon of the stuff.

It's just laxative and electrolytes. I expected it to taste like terrible knock off Gatorade. But no, they decided to make it bitter. Like poison. Gah. This is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Poison seems like the worst possible flavour when you want people to drink a full gallon of the stuff.

It's just laxative and electrolytes. I expected it to taste like terrible knock off Gatorade. But no, they decided to make it bitter. Like poison. Gah. This is terrible.

Because they knew if it tasted good you'd do it all the time, and they can't snake your butthole everyday AND take care of patients who actually need checked.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Facebook Aunt posted:

I expected it to taste like terrible knock off Gatorade. But no, they decided to make it bitter. Like poison. Gah.

so it tastes like the cucumber lime gatorade?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I drink it every day

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh god oh why. 500ml down, 3500ml to go. I haven't even gotten to the pooping part. Why can't I take a bottle of X-lax and just drink a gallon of gatorade? Why is it like this?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Cucumber lime Gatorade tastes like someone took the rotting vegetable stink at the bottom of a supermarket produce bin and made a drink flavor out of it. Why any healthy sane mind would want to do that, why an entire rear end company would greenlight it to consumers, or why anyone would want to drink that poo poo, I have no idea.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I. M. Gei posted:

Cucumber lime Gatorade tastes like someone took the rotting vegetable stink at the bottom of a supermarket produce bin and made a drink flavor out of it. Why any healthy sane mind would want to do that, why an entire rear end company would greenlight it to consumers, or why anyone would want to drink that poo poo, I have no idea.

Maybe they can partner with the prep companies to make an even worse flavour. New and improved! Now with more making GBS threads!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Oh god oh why. 500ml down, 3500ml to go. I haven't even gotten to the pooping part. Why can't I take a bottle of X-lax and just drink a gallon of gatorade? Why is it like this?

The medicine lines your colon so it doesnt produce mucus. Thats also why it has that awful awful awful aftertaste; its coating your throat :barf:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Maybe it's supposed to make you vomit, like that syrup I can't spell the name of.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Don’t worry OP, the real fun is about to begin.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
You gonna be blasting rear end tonight op?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Maybe it's supposed to make you vomit, like that syrup I can't spell the name of.

Ipecac?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I. M. Gei posted:

It's the one flavor of Gatorade I really like. :shrug:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it goes down like a fine IPA

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I prefer Cologuard where you send a box of your poo poo through UPS

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Chinatown posted:

You gonna be blasting rear end tonight op?

Hell yeah. I'm gonna make that porcelain throne regret all it's life choices.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I read some people even poo poo their pants. Looking forward to the most GBS night of my life.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

I read some people even poo poo their pants. Looking forward to the most GBS night of my life.

What do you think butt plugs are for? Don't tell me you've been using them like some kind of perverted way all this time.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Facebook Aunt posted:

Did the doc say if it’s supposed to all hit in one long 30 minute poo poo sesh, or does it take trips to the bathroom all night long?

The times I’ve taken over the counter stuff to unblock myself ended up requiring I stay home all day as it would come and go. It was awful.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
It's cool after you poo poo out all the poop and then it's just like salad bits undigested, like fish flakes. Then the magic starts and you start making GBS threads out cool neon yellow liquid . Good luck op, destroy that bathroom. Pro tip: get that salty Gatorade EXTRA cold and chase/mix it with actual Gatorade. More volume to drink but a little less gross.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

more importantly, whoever came up with the idea of the barium contrast when you need a scan of your guts really needs to have their head checked. "Oh, you're having medical issues with your stomach and intestines? You can barely eat or drink? here, drink a liter of this incredibly bitter, vile tasting sludge. No, you have to drink it all. even though you havent been able to eat and keep anything down for days, we need you to drink all of this. What, it tastes bad? Well we could have tried a bit harder to make it taste palatable but that would cost literally ones of dollars, and you're only paying thousands for this hospital visit. Now choke down your liter of chalky glop, and if you throw up, you've gotta start over."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It is poison. The government puts it in there as part of a secret eugenics programme to weed out all the people that would put it in their mouth.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
just knock it back OP youre gonna like the way you poop

Vakal
May 11, 2008
You should weigh yourself before and after the laxatives take effect in order to accurately measure how full of poo poo you are.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Vakal posted:

You should weigh yourself before and after the laxatives take effect in order to accurately measure how full of poo poo you are.

This lol. do it for :science:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How often have you drank poison, OP? Just curious.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Did the doc say if it’s supposed to all hit in one long 30 minute poo poo sesh, or does it take trips to the bathroom all night long?

The times I’ve taken over the counter stuff to unblock myself ended up requiring I stay home all day as it would come and go. It was awful.

It's mostly not poop though. By the end it is supposed to be tea-coloured liquid because it keeps working long after you've pooped out all the solids.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

I. M. Gei posted:

cucumber lime gatorade

wtf

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

redshirt posted:

How often have you drank poison, OP? Just curious.

Not very often, because if something tastes bitter I stop drinking it. I don't even drink coffee or beer because they are too bitter.

I'm like abnormally sensitive to bitter flavours. Some chocolate ice cream is unpleasantly bitter. Just a terrible super power. Probably handy if I was foraging in the woods though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

After my colonoscopy the Doctor said to me with tears in his eyes "Sir, sir, that's the cleanest colon we've ever seen".

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

when i went in for mine, they told me that i could forego the liquid if i promised to eat nothing but canned bush's baked beans for the 3 days prior to the appointment, and i did, and sure enough they set me right up and it went off without a hitch

not a drop of vile liquid passed my lips

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

givepatajob posted:

I prefer Cologuard where you send a box of your poo poo through UPS

The best part of Cologuard is even in the ads they have to say it doesn't work very well and if use it insurance won't cover a colonoscopy.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Enjoy your endless farts op

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
You should have asked for the tablets instead, you pleb.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Lmao at thinking the flavor is the bad part.

I dare you to trust yourself to get in bed after the effects kick in.

"Now I can finally be done making GBS threads and go to bed" - weg, who's rear end somehow turned 1 gallon of loose juice into 2+.

The exam is actually pleasant in comparison.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
There are alternatives. I gave up during my first glass of that gallon of garbage, and went for another that was two small glasses total (but lots of pure water afterwards) Called picoprep here, not sure the generic name

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

weg posted:

Lmao at thinking the flavor is the bad part.

I dare you to trust yourself to get in bed after the effects kick in.

"Now I can finally be done making GBS threads and go to bed" - weg, who's rear end somehow turned 1 gallon of loose juice into 2+.

The exam is actually pleasant in comparison.

Shidding and farting is every goons birthright.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

In a thread about poison and uncontrolled making GBS threads the most disturbing posts are the limon pepino slander

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not very often, because if something tastes bitter I stop drinking it. I don't even drink coffee or beer because they are too bitter.

I'm like abnormally sensitive to bitter flavours. Some chocolate ice cream is unpleasantly bitter. Just a terrible super power. Probably handy if I was foraging in the woods though.

You should build up your tolerances, just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

I. M. Gei posted:

its good with Gilbeys