Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite Wizard of Oz Character?
The Lion
The Tin Man
Dorothy
The Vikings
Scarecrow
Munchkin #27
One of them witches
View Results

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
what a beautifully easy end to the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Kloaked00 posted:

LIONS BITCH

gently caress THE PACKERS

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Go Lions

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Reminder that last year's Bears-Commanders TNF game ended up with Washington winning 12-7 on the strength of 86 total passing yards

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lions are going to the Super Bowl

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lions needed that.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Dropping Van Ness into zone on an obvious short yardage situation that's Joe Barry baby

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
football chivalry is weird and dumb

teams should be allowed to concede if the downs remaining in the drive times 40 seconds is equal to or less than game time remaining, and if they don't concede, you keep playing and racking up scores

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yep

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Good job Loins!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
MMM we'll take victory formation too. Thanksgiving's gonna be fun, Lions bitch!

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I'm still not convinced they can win a playoff game. I don't think I can bring myself to really believe until they do.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Now that the Lions have won a huge game they're sure to drop their next game against the Pant-hahaha even I'm not that delusional enough of a homer to think we're beating this Lions team

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The streak is over!

Sam LaPorta finished with only 4 receptions

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Q_res posted:

I'm still not convinced they can win a playoff game. I don't think I can bring myself to really believe until they do.

The Niners are mortal and Swift is going to request a trade home

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

xbilkis posted:

Reminder that last year's Bears-Commanders TNF game ended up with Washington winning 12-7 on the strength of 86 total passing yards

That was one of those games I forgot I watched the second it ended

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

SourKraut posted:

Wisconsin residents don't deserve to have three good sports teams at once.

Brewers aren't doing poo poo in the playoffs

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Shinji2015 posted:

Now that the Lions have won a huge game they're sure to drop their next game against the Pant-hahaha even I'm not that delusional enough of a homer to think we're beating this Lions team

I dunno, last year when they were the hottest team in the NFL they managed to sneak in a stinker against you, most rushing yards allowed in franchise history

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Dropping Van Ness into zone on an obvious short yardage situation that's Joe Barry baby

At least he's more athletic and more able to pull this off than Preston loving Smith

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Kloaked00 posted:

LIONS BITCH

gently caress THE PACKERS

Lions superbowl championship baby

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Lions superbowl championship baby

:hmmyes:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
y'know say what you want about philadelphia but if you don't beat the poo poo out of opposing fans, see what you get

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Q_res posted:

Like most years it's going to be about momentum and being healthier than other teams

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

im happy but until we win a playoff game we are not "real"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol look at Aidan. He's such a goof.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

tinstaach posted:

I dunno, last year when they were the hottest team in the NFL they managed to sneak in a stinker against you, most rushing yards allowed in franchise history

Sure, but we were a better team last year that was playing for something. Our defense is still good this year, but our o-line and play calling is dire. Lions are going to feast

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

what the gently caress kind of metrosexual bi-han look is that

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lol lions win eat poo poo packers

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Sweet midriff Aidan.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
real himbo hours

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
File Transfer Protocol

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Shinji2015 posted:

Sure, but we were a better team last year that was playing for something. Our defense is still good this year, but our o-line and play calling is dire. Lions are going to feast

Is Bryce going to play? He may be killed by Hutchinson

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Millions of lions fans just questioned their sexuality during the Hutch interview

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The lions chant is STILL loving GOING

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

tinstaach posted:

[Rabblerousing about field conditions goes here.]

I'm still scared of the Panthers, I don't care how much worse they are. The NFCS teams are feisty this year and Hubbard is still there to run all the gently caress over us, even if our run defense SHOULD be much improved from the last game.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

EAT poo poo PACKERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Millions of lions fans just questioned their sexuality during the Hutch interview

No question here, he can do what he wants. :allears: