Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

BrigadierSensible posted:

Whilst there are many photos, drawings, and other representations of toilets on the internet, most of them are inside, and few of those are purple.

To address this injustice, I present this picture of a purple toilet seemingly standing alone in the woods.

this toilet appears to be a small toy

a TOYlet, if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Murdstone posted:

It's more of a fuchsia really.

No it isn't. It's not nearly red enough to be fuchsia. If anything it has a higher blue value than red, which pretty much rules out anything in the fuchsia family and most of the mauve family right off the bat (although it isn't gray enough to be a shade of mauve either).

It's actually way closer to heliotrope, if not maaaaaybe slightly grayer. Add a little bit to the green number on the RGB for heliotrope (like 10 or less, so somewhere between about DF-74-FF and DF-7D-FF, give or take) and I'd say you got it. It's just slightly less bright than a true heliotrope, but also less gray than floral lavender.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I have to imagine this was what the construction workers shitted in when they were building the bridge and they were just too cheap/lazy to take it down afterward.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I mean have you ever wondered where construction guys go to poo poo on the job when they're building like the Golden Gate Bridge or a skyscraper or whatever? They probably aren't walking all the way back to terra firma every single time they gotta dump out, and I doubt they're just squatting down and feekin' into the ocean. That'd be unsafe.