Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
paradox live or hypnosis mic. who will be the king of the rap battle yaoi anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

that is so true

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
firefighter daigo rocks. sleeper hit of the season so far

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

GateOfD posted:

didn't know A Returner's Magic Should Be Special.

how common is this, a korean webtoon getting a japanese anime treatment. I guess the previous thing I can think of is Tower of God.
and oh no..its Arvo Animation, isn't that the same studio that had the machine translation subs for that other show...

the webtoon is above average, although i think it loses its spark later. the protagonist strikes a good balance early on where he's highly talented but not brokenly overpowered, and a lot of his effort goes into helping his teammates rather than bulldozing through everything himself, so it doesn't become as insufferably cult-of-personality as other reincarnation isekai stories tend to

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Endorph posted:

if that man doesnt gently caress the femboy then this manga is worthless

epic this