Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Big Show is huge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

Suplex Liberace posted:

I wonder why they never got bigger refs to more easily withstand the odd blow. current sized refs go down like a sack of bricks and stay down!

This drives me freaking crazy. I don't know if they do it much anymore but I remember watching some fights with my dad as a kid and they would sometimes bring another wrestler out to act as a ref, and it was amazing! You really didn't have to worry about their safety like you would a hired ref, but the most surprising kicker was this-- wrestlers know how other wrestlers act, and they know how they cheat. So when you've got another wrestler out reffing, you've got someone who can actually be in proximity of the fighters safely, while also spotting their tricks wayyyyy more often. It's a freakin no brainer and it's crazy to me we don't see more fighters switching to reffing when their fight career is up.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

ChrisBTY posted:

Speaking of refs: Sometimes the refs get hit by accident. Stuff happens. But when they hit the ref intentionally that should be a fine and suspension at least. I remember HHH fighting, I think Shawn Micheals, in Hell in a Cell with Tim White as the ref. HHH attacked White so often that I thought he was in the match. Injured him bad too. He didn't come back to ref for a long time and when he did it was so obvious that those injuries completely ruined his life. HHH should have been fired and sued at the very least. He probably should have been incarcerated too. But I guess being the boss's son-in-law has its benefits.

I honestly think this kind of stuff has to be resulting from some crazy loophole from when this sport was first televised or something. Like let's look at all the times a regular interview with a wrestler backstage will turn into an all out brawl. How many times have you seen someone actually punished for this? Who got in trouble for almost killing Don Callis? I don't care if he's an rear end in a top hat, he deserves to feel safe at work.

It's almost like as long as the gets caught on camera you're in the clear to behave however you want, so fighters will wait in ambush to attack others while the show is going live. They know exactly how to bend the system to continue behaving like psychopaths. This sport is disgusting.