Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which would you eat if you could never eat anything else
Southern BBQ
Tex-Mex
Goku
I'm European
View Results

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

#2 for bottomless menudo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

AARD VARKMAN posted:

id definitely call new mexican food within the category of tex mex but not any new mexico only dishes

No no no no no no

New Mexican food is New Mexican food

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

New Mexican cuisine is influenced by indigenous cuisine, tex Mex is Mexican influenced baptist church potluck food

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i mean New Mexican quality Tex Mex food is within the canon not that New Mexican Food is within the tex mex one sorry for the Confusion.

Oh okay we cool

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what mornon would buy cornbread ice cream

I thought you said Mormon and was all "yes?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I was gonna make a double batch of chipotle buttermilk cornbread for a work trip but ran out of cornmeal at the last minute and had to buy a cornbread from city market for the second batch and it was like yellow cake. Just wet and nasty. Could have been good in ice cream