Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
you live in a county where you can't buy booze because of some religious fucks that say you can't have a drink ,but they look the other way when one of their fellow GOOD CHRISTIAN AMERICANS fucks children and they just be all like "only god is perfect, so uhhhh have mercy on this child fucker cause he's not god, and also he helped me change a flat tire one time and is also the local highschool football coach, so he's actually a really good man who just made a mistake by downloading thousands of images of children being abused and sodomized a bunch of the kids at his school and others from the community because we've got a REALLY REALLY REALLY good chance at going to state this year".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
If wanted to do some truly heinous poo poo I would just become a religious figure and if I got caught blame libtards or antifa or something and get away with it, that's how bad it's become.

Also, notice how it doesn't work the other way if a liberal gets in trouble, they actually face consequences. :thunk:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

you live in a county where you can't buy booze because of some religious fucks that say you can't have a drink ,but they look the other way when one of their fellow GOOD CHRISTIAN AMERICANS fucks children and they just be all like "only god is perfect, so uhhhh have mercy on this child fucker cause he's not god, and also he helped me change a flat tire one time and is also the local highschool football coach, so he's actually a really good man who just made a mistake by downloading thousands of images of children being abused and sodomized a bunch of the kids at his school and others from the community because we've got a REALLY REALLY REALLY good chance at going to state this year".

You talking about Politics or the NCAA? There isn't a big difference, but it is discernable

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Your family throws two graduation parties for their kids: one when they finish high school, and the other when they get type 2 diabetes.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
e-haha

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Oct 3, 2023

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

yall all know when your american whem your best friend beefweiser throws a hot dog dirt bike race party at the super bowl and the fireworks show accidentally kills multiple people. you throw the dead people onto your'e lifted truck bed barbecue pit and then eat their cooked flesh with ketchup. thats how you know. a diesmbodied eagle screech will echo through the sky and be heard ten towns over. when the eagle screech fades out and can no longer be heard recite the pledge of allegiance backwards and every car in the parking lot will spontaneously roll coal. the ritual is now complete and ronald reagan will rise from hell granting you one sports related wish.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

You believe an automatic strongman can save the empire, like Rome

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

when did Rome think an automatic strongman could save them?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Is that like a mechanical Turk?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

when did Rome think an automatic strongman could save them?

Mussilini?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Eats Burger King in Paris

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Edit: nevermind. I remembered i could just copy the url and paste it into the browser and the sound icon showed up there.

Bored fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Oct 2, 2023

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

You hear about a workplace shooting in your town and ask how many were killed. Upon hearing "Just 2 dead" you laugh and say "That's not a mass shooting, or even news. Get back to me when the kill count is above 5 "

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

If you shoot at giant fuel tanks inside Area 51 with a sniper rifle you just might be from America.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

Outpost22 posted:

Mussilini?

he just said he made the trains run on time. It didn't actually happen

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Eats Burger King in Paris

Do you know what they call the Whopper in Paris?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Do you know what they call the Whopper in Paris?

Royale without cheese?

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
I like burgers

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

maybealabia posted:

Royale without cheese?

no, they just call it a whopper

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

maybealabia posted:

Royale without cheese?

Royal Cheese

Source: A frenchmen posted his mcdonald's meal today on one of the discord server's I frequent.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no, they just call it a whopper

Probably pronounce it wop-AIR

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

You think this is a small serving for the average person

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

Archer666 posted:

I do. yes. How can one persons hunger be satisfied by just that?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I'm triggered by how not full those drinks are

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

maybealabia posted:

I'm triggered by how not full those drinks are

Is that Blue Coke??

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Is that Blue Coke??

Oh god it's the loving dress all over again

(No it's normal coke)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nap Ghost

maybealabia posted:

Oh god it's the loving dress all over again

(No it's normal coke)

Gold coke?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

you’re a nice and interesting person worthy of love

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Archer666 posted:

I could see myself eating this then not eating for like 2 days while slowly digesting it like a snake. Also I drink DIET coke so it's fine!

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

git apologist posted:

you’re a nice and interesting person worthy of love

Well I thought I was an American but now I’m not so sure

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
You don't realize that the sound an eagle makes is actually kinda sissy sounding. How could something as majestic as the america bird sound so wimpy?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

You can't vote on Election Day because you're working a double shift to pay for the ambulance ride you needed when you passed out at work 3 months ago. Don't worry, it wasn't anything serious.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

You don't realize that the sound an eagle makes is actually kinda sissy sounding. How could something as majestic as the america bird sound so wimpy?

It takes a lot of energy to be such a huge bird so bald eagles are lazy and mostly eat carrion or steal kills from other predators. Really, it's perfect

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

only americans sleep on a mattress filled with PepsiCo (via Frito-Lay) brand cheddar jalapeno flavored crunchy Cheetos

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

There have been a few mentions of our non-existent healthcare but not one mention the op made a thread a week ago asking internet strangers for a kidney?

Also:

blight rhino posted:

you live in a constant malaise of sadness and discomfort, and you're depressed because we're supposed to be the good guys. medicated to the gills to deal with your day to day life, wondering what is that small thing that will tick through to make you pull the trigger. or just waiting for that reason to toss that noose over your attics beam, and take that final jump down the access. but realize that will just add you to a statistic that no one even really cares about. and add a burden upon your few family members that you still talk to, they'll have to deal with your corpse. so there is really no way out.

yeah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You take "All you can eat" as a challenge

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You'll lay on the horn in gridlock and yell out the window "Hey what's going on up there?"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
You treat the chocolate fountain at the buffet as a mandatory addition to anything possible. Fried chicken? You better believe it.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The person in the check out line knows the worst thing that's ever happened to you. You haven't known each other more than 10 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
You think dogs are more worthy of respect than people. Most of the people around you agree.