Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
It was weird when it went to commercial and it was the Progressive Bob-as-a-pigeon one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Christmas ep: bad. "Linda gets obsessed with something and ends up ruining what should be a fun thing for the family" is something they should stop doing, along with the "kids tell a monkey-cheese story, visualized" episodes.

Mission ep: pretty good, but stressful because of Teddy not shutting up.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Christmas ep: bad. "Linda gets obsessed with something and ends up ruining what should be a fun thing for the family" is something they should stop doing, along with the "kids tell a monkey-cheese story, visualized" episodes.

Mission ep: pretty good, but stressful because of Teddy not shutting up.

This is a slight tangent related to Linda and Christmas episodes but I HATE that in The Bleakening everyone acts like Linda is being unreasonable at the party. They stole her loving Christmas tree, covered in irreplaceable ornaments made by her children. She was right the cops and the nude model character whose name I can't remember should of been torn out by the rest of the party goers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was funny how Bob and Teddy actually did get away with it and the owner never found out.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I appreciate any and all references to Hackers.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I thought for sure that guy was going to walk back in and find Bob.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Madurai posted:

I appreciate any and all references to Hackers.
Holy poo poo! When was this? It's my favorite movie of all time (not the *best* movie, mind; just my favorite,) but I was high when I watched this ep last night and didn't catch it.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Two months later...
12: Jade in the Shade
On a tour of the town's bootlegging history, Linda and Louise stumble into a treasure-hunting adventure; Bob, Tina and Gene play host to a group of street performers looking to settle a beef.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

Holy poo poo! When was this? It's my favorite movie of all time (not the *best* movie, mind; just my favorite,) but I was high when I watched this ep last night and didn't catch it.

Ah, that's because it's me being an idiot--it was a reference to Sneakers.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Madurai posted:

Ah, that's because it's me being an idiot--it was a reference to Sneakers.
Ooh. I missed this too and also love that flick. What were they? (If you remember. It's been a minute.)

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

Ooh. I missed this too and also love that flick. What were they? (If you remember. It's been a minute.)

They were doing a version of reconstructing the car ride in the trunk from the sounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Madurai posted:

They were doing a version of reconstructing the car ride in the trunk from the sounds.
Oh, right!

Gods, Sneakers is great.

Thank you.