Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which ghost of MMA still haunts you?
This poll is closed.
Nick Diaz 1 3.57%
Chuck Liddell 5 17.86%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Matt Serra 2 7.14%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Oh no you said his name three times 8 28.57%
Run 1 3.57%
RUN 11 39.29%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
“Jailton” is a name the Chappelle Show writers would have nixed for being “too much”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

mewse posted:

they torpedoed the entire drug testing program so their special little gremlin could do steroids, loving incredible

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Super Deuce posted:

Does Overeem Mark Coleman unretire with this news?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

kensei posted:

If the IV ban also goes away, watch out.
As in we're going to see our first in-cage multiple organ failure since Overeem kicked Brock in the guts?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

DoombatINC posted:

Remember when Vince McMahon started his own body building competition because he didn't like the emphasis on clean competition that was going on at the time and he wanted one where his dudes could be roided out glistening knotted behemoths? I don't know why I remembered that just this moment :shrug:
That part of his Behind the Bastards six-parter was especially funny.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
that scene in RoboCop where the police suspend service at midnight, except instead of Clarence handing out Cobra assault cannons it's Jon Jones handing out syringes the same size and gauge

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Soon if you aren't at least 6'2 you wont be able to land a fight regardless of division.
we will all look back fondly on the simpler, more gentlemanly era of the Sean The Muscle Shark Sherk

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Cutting the entire anti doping mechanism to give Conor a prayer of winning is utterly incredible
Watch him get carte blanche to juice all he wants and still not quit the cocaine and alcohol.

Super Deuce posted:

"Yes, we want human gorillas pounding away at each other." Why not?
Vince and Dana feel bad for Trumq and want to make the Gorilla Channel real

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Is a tub the only L Khabib will never get back? Wasn’t that Barao?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Can’t risk anyone seeing his tiny bits at the urinal

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

usada "run like a dictatorship?" how else should they run? hand in glove with the ufc? they're supposed to be wholly separate, lol
fascists love projection; enemies that are simultaneously weak vermin and unfair colossal oppressors.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

kimbo305 posted:

It’ll be like USADA, but on steroids.
:xd:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
gently caress the thread title it should be the subforum subtext

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I can barely remember why he ate a ban, but it’s pretty obviously about that.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
it’s going to be like Brain Candy where you just get offered a dish of pills at company meetings

replace press credentials with a shot of boldenone

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Oct 16, 2023

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
We might as well lean into it. Funniest steroid; GO!

Mine is stanozolol because it’s right in the name.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

TheKingslayer posted:

Speaking of, they haven't bothered to test Conor once yet since he's re-entered the pool.
The agents haven’t completed their NBC training yet.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

By far the funniest and most damaging-to-Dana result possible
Did better than Conor and (pardon my FightSport) BLAF got zero percent of the action.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
an extremely roided youtuber half the age of the former draws he's paying very well to take fights with no professional upside, but otherwise ^^^^^

Francis is the character I made in Fight Night Rd4 except there's no game engine forcing me to dump other stats to hit like he does

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Francis pulled off the actual Rocky I fight, right down to it not mattering that technically Fury won.
With the bonus of not being Italian.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Couldn’t EA have just used the mocap from Fight Night? I guess that’s slightly less lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

e: forgot to add the original point of all this.
BOXC you are a posting treasure. Please never fake your own death on the internet.