Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which ghost of MMA still haunts you?
This poll is closed.
Nick Diaz 1 3.57%
Chuck Liddell 5 17.86%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Matt Serra 2 7.14%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Oh no you said his name three times 8 28.57%
Run 1 3.57%
RUN 11 39.29%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mewse
May 2, 2006

CarlCX posted:

Remember that weird loving thing from way earlier this year where Nate Diaz voluntarily arrested himself because he choked out a guy who looked like Logan Paul in a street fight, and then it turned out it was an entirely different social media influencer weirdo because we live in Hell, and Nate's claim of self-defense seemed weird given the public footage but also no one really cared because everyone involved seemed like a shithead?

The district attorney came to the legal conclusion that everyone involved was, legally, a shithead, and all charges against Nate have been dismissed. Fly free, man of Stockton.

Just-world hypothesis

Lid posted:

Alistair Overeem has retired, again, to go into Netherlands politics. Said politics is far right conservative anti immigration euroscepticism.

Always hilarious when brown guys join up with white supremacists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

From UK gossip rag popbitch, just normal conor cokehead things

quote:

>> Notorious BOG <<
Microinfluencing in the lavs

Conor McGregor has been out doing some promotional appearances to drum up interest in his new stout brand. Last week, he made an appearance at Irish pub Mc & Sons in Southwark – but didn't really make the most of the opportunity.

Conor arrived with a large security entourage and a team of promo girls in a flurry of activity, but then ended up spending ages in the toilets.

What was he doing in there? No-one really knows. His security team prevented anyone else from accessing the facilities – sternly directing bursting punters to the disabled lav instead.

mewse
May 2, 2006

individual865 posted:

In other news, Conor’s back in the USADA testing pool, and USADA is done working with the UFC as of January 1st, 2024. https://x.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1712211650839757109?s=46&t=0EhSfm9xZ5dBcjTEKTOqzw

they torpedoed the entire drug testing program so their special little gremlin could do steroids, loving incredible

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse
May 2, 2006

I was surprised when the photos of juiced up Conor were coming out that even Joe Rogan was saying "he looks like his piss would melt the cup if he were to get drug tested" - does anyone know who the commentator is that USADA mentioned in their statement?

mewse
May 2, 2006

quote:

>> The high lav <<
The Notorious BOG II

Turns out that last week's tale of Conor McGregor commandeering the lavs at an Irish bar in Southwark rang some extremely familiar bells with those who've seen him out and about in his hometown.

Patrons of the (now-closed) Dublin spot Xico recognised this set-up all too well. Not only would McGregor get the gents loos there cordoned off for his exclusive use whenever he was in – he'd go so far as to get furniture brought in too, setting up a table and chairs in there, turning the bogs into a makeshift VIP area for him and his cronies.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Shumagorath posted:

Can’t risk anyone seeing his tiny bits at the urinal

I do wonder if anyone explained to Conor that you can do coke in the bathroom and then leave the bathroom

mewse
May 2, 2006

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Come back Vitor! It is once again the time of the Old Dinosaur Lion to rise

He is the dinosaur fighting the lion.. but he is also the lion

mewse
May 2, 2006

anyone have non-X format

mewse
May 2, 2006

CommonShore posted:

I realized after finishing it that I was reading that post with a certain dread of reading a bad opinion conditioned into me and then at the end I smiled the most wholesome smile.

Thank you jupiter, invest in my new cryptocurrency JupiterCoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

lol aspinall has never been to rd3? get ready for the biggest 2 man gas since kimbo/dada