Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When you gonna tune out/stop posting?
When the Chiefs go up by 14 (1st quarter)
Prolly at the half
Whenever I get bored
I will NEVER log off gimme all this poo poo
View Results

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Omnikin posted:

My favorite part is that the ref doesn’t start going for his pocket until the ball is picked, despite Sauce ‘holding’ a full second ahead of that

Yeah it rules lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

every sideline closeup of zach wilson looks like he is either the guy exploding a head or being exploded in scanners

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tom Sellout posted:

gently caress Tom Brady and gently caress the Patriots

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Lol this poo poo is like half a step above WWE

Maybe

Just absolutely tilted in favor of the darling Chiefs

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Omnikin posted:

My favorite part is that the ref doesn’t start going for his pocket until the ball is picked, despite Sauce ‘holding’ a full second ahead of that

They're all the age of a senator, reaction time ain't poo poo

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

jets getting robbed by the refs, I rewound and still don't see what this is aside from a really late flag on the guy that intercepted mahomes

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Smart play by Pacheco to slide there and.force the timeout

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I love rooting for the bad guy team, show me your hate

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ah my 40 inch screen is all SALEH

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Abner Assington posted:

Lol this poo poo is like half a step above WWE

Maybe

Just absolutely tilted in favor of the darling Chiefs

El Hijo del Tirantes is less obviously biased

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I hope someday the cardinals are good enough to be hated

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008
Foolish chiefs eating the clock for an FG about to get destroyed by the Wilson 2 minute TD drive

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:schotty:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Punk rear end Mahomes had to get bailed out by the refs gently caress you

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

still laughing at the refs giving Mahomes a mulligan on a backbreaking pick

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Felonious_Monk posted:

Foolish chiefs eating the clock for an FG about to get destroyed by the Wilson 2 minute TD drive

refs ready with the flags

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jets robbed. Chiefs are bullshit.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

AndrewP posted:

still laughing at the refs giving Mahomes a mulligan on a backbreaking pick

im about as neutral as possible on chiefs v jets and, yup

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

trevorreznik posted:

Smart play by Pacheco to slide there and.force the timeout

It's nice that they've just been riding him with McKinnon mostly instead of trying to force CEH too much.

I mean they still played CEH too much, but it felt more like a 'well let Isiah take a break' rather than 'this package is for you.'

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Felonious_Monk posted:

Refs with their hand in their pocket looking at Mahomes, waiting for the nod.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

biceps crimes posted:

was that on gardner? they said #11. I didn't see any holding though, not even in the slightest?

They said 11 but the only #11 on the Jets is a Jermaine Johnson a LB that I did not see on the field on that play. Now the official NFL stats has it as on Sauce Gardner. Announcement may have gotten confused due to the fact that the WR Valdes Scantling is #11

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Felonious_Monk posted:

time for zack to unleash the dragon create the worst turnover you've seen in you're entire life

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Want a Rodgers head shake gif

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Saleh better call out that bullshit in the post game

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
My read on CEH is that he's a perfectly acceptable backup RB in that he offers a balanced skillset but lack the dynamicism of a starter or package player.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

lol how EXACTLY do you convey to your refs that you want to fix a game in a certain direction?

i wonder how that's worded, how vague it is, and how to convey the tangible bribe

o to be a fly on the wall in some of these NFL boardrooms

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

taylor swift hasn't been able to cheer and hug after a chiefs td since first quarter. fuckin do something you pinstriped donkeys!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

lol mahomes is washed this season

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

based on the few Chiefs games I've seen Pacheco clearly has juice and CEH is unremarkable

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

biceps crimes posted:

taylor swift hasn't been able to cheer and hug after a chiefs td since first quarter. fuckin do something you pinstriped donkeys!

Taylor only knows Record Drop not 3 step drop, 5 step drop, 3 step drop hitch, 2 step half drop, 1 step hitch, 2 step drop boot, naked boot

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

sure okay posted:

lol how EXACTLY do you convey to your refs that you want to fix a game in a certain direction?

i wonder how that's worded, how vague it is, and how to convey the tangible bribe

the chance to ref playoff games would probably factor in imo

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

biceps crimes posted:

Literal piles of money being left on the table here

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

sure okay posted:

How? Well the league office is a phone call away from the "expediated review" guy who has the ear of the ground crew. Like it's not hard to imagine. Probably don't even have to be subtle about it if it were done.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

How? Well the league office is a phone call away from the "expediated review" guy who has the ear of the ground crew. Like it's not hard to imagine. Probably don't even have to be subtle about it.

the Sky Judge would never show this kind of naked bias

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
gently caress you

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

gently caress YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh man, significant to some there.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
gently caress you cheating prick.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Congratulations on the gutsy win to the Kansas City Referees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
He's so good he even knows when not to score