Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

This is a thread for ghosts, spirits, apparitions, and other ectoplasmic people to chat, share stories, vent frustrations, etc. Non-ghosts please respect the space! Feel free to introduce yourself with your pronouns and unfinished business if you want, but no pressure.

My pronouns are he/him and my unfinished business is that I really had to take a poo poo before I died but I didn't get to a toilet in time.

:chillpill:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Ariong posted:

This is a thread for ghosts, spirits, apparitions, and other ectoplasmic people to chat, share stories, vent frustrations, etc. Non-ghosts please respect the space! Feel free to introduce yourself with your pronouns and unfinished business if you want, but no pressure.

My pronouns are he/him and my unfinished business is that I really had to take a poo poo before I died but I didn't get to a toilet in time.

Unironically does shitposting alleviate the burden of unfinishment.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i'm a straight up demon and i think ghosts with unfinished business are a bunch of wusses. i will gently caress you up and i will eat you. i will menace you and scare you until you become religious, my least favorite thing. my pronouns are it/its because i am not anything close to human and in fact i hate humans and you :colbert:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Hey there!! :) new ghost here and my unfinished business is looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am one of those ghosts that is a metaphor for repression around same sex attraction

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Farts are ghosts of the food you ate

makes u think

----------------

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

boo

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i'm a straight up demon and i think ghosts with unfinished business are a bunch of wusses. i will gently caress you up and i will eat you. i will menace you and scare you until you become religious, my least favorite thing. my pronouns are it/its because i am not anything close to human and in fact i hate humans and you :colbert:

Wow :rolleyes: creatures of the night like you are literally why exorcists exist but go off... Sorry for dying a certain way I guess? Blocked and reported, P.S. your summoning circle is at 56°10'40.7"N 9°22'13.2"E ;) whoops sorry sweaty i toooootally hope nobody shows up with some holy water and a silver cross...

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

OMG love the sig!!!!!!

Hell yeah, go off!!!!!!!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Hello I am a ghost. I died about ten years ago when I absolutely hosed up at skydiving lessons. My pronouns are he/him.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's very frustrating to be a crab ghost, and whenever you tell anybody, they're just like "oh yeah, ghost crabs, I've seen those guys!" That's not the same thing, you rear end in a top hat!!
:arghfist::crab:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
As a ghost i purely haunt right wing media figures.

I got the idea from LBJ's ghost.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hello I am the ghost of ghostly piss.

How you doiiiinn :smug:

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
Finally, the place for me

Hi I’m a ghost and have been for 26 years

I died in a roller skating rink after trying to smoke an entire pack of candy cigarettes

It has since been converted to an Amazon warehouse and I haunt the only bathroom in the two million square foot facility with thousands@; employees

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I have oversized rattling chains and moan a lot.

But you can’t see me.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
just floated thru the door without paying attention, now my keys are lost in the void

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Im a ghost

Can someone please kick my other nick? I can prove its me ask me anything only I would know. Thanks.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
hi thanks for thread i'm briefly possessing the human who lives in my house to write this my name is raymond carruthers and i died in 1945 and this my first time using a computer thank you for reading this

----------------

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

1stGear posted:

hi thanks for thread i'm briefly possessing the human who lives in my house to write this my name is raymond carruthers and i died in 1945 and this my first time using a computer thank you for reading this

You post pretty well for an old dead guy. Also, reported for account sharing :mods:

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.
Hi I am not a ghost, but I am very interested in the ghost culture. Since I was a child I have educated myself reading ghost stories, watching ghost movies and familiarizing myself with the finer points of ghosting. The ghost way of being is much more subtle and refined than the crass ways of the living, and I long for the day when I can scrape up enough money to move out and live in a haunted house.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Numerical Anxiety posted:

Hi I am not a ghost, but I am very interested in the ghost culture. Since I was a child I have educated myself reading ghost stories, watching ghost movies and familiarizing myself with the finer points of ghosting. The ghost way of being is much more subtle and refined than the crass ways of the living, and I long for the day when I can scrape up enough money to move out and live in a haunted house.

Rawting Kobayashi

----------------

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go.

Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.

Waiting for an invitation to arrive:
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive.

I was struck by lightning, walkin' down the street -
I was hit by something last night in my sleep.

It's a dead man's party, who could ask for more?
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door~

Leave your body and soul at the door... :h:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Oh thank heavens, it finally happened 👻

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts,
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts,
I thrusts my fists against the posts,
And still insists I AM THE GHOSTS!

. . . . . . . . . . .BOOOOOOO!!!. . . . . . . . . . .

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I'm a ghost and drat proud of it

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
They tell me I have reverse Cotard’s delusion but they’re wrong. I’m alive. No I’m not going to prove it to you, I don’t care if you believe me or not.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

GTFO Geeaboo

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
god i wish that were me

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
died from the boo thread, hi

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
people just don't get scared like they used to :(

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a ghost. Hi, how are you doing? I'm doing pretty good, just floating around, taking ghost selfies. Sometimes I get photobombed by the Living, but that's okay.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm a ghost. My pronouns are he/him and my unfinished business is a Vault soda I left at work, like, ten years ago. They don't make Vault anymore. I miss Vault so, so much. It was the perfect bridge between an energy drink and a citrus soda. My torment is unending.

How did I die? Sometimes you forget to loosen the scarf when you're finished, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Ariong posted:

my pronouns are hee/ho and my unfinished business is helping a goon build fix up a house in the Great Dismal swamp. It's not going well.

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I'm a ghost. Hi, how are you doing? I'm doing pretty good, just floating around, taking ghost selfies. Sometimes I get photobombed by the Living, but that's okay.

Do you show up in your selfies?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Do you show up in your selfies?

Yeah. It looks like, y'know, these orb things?

Completely worthless for determining what I look like, obviously.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
boo

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!
nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
hello fellow ghosts how do you type your posts i throw objects at the ke e board and someimes make typos