Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
lookin g very ghostly !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Thank you! Just to be clear I am the shadow on the wall at right. I don’t know who that lady is. She just barged into my hotel room like she owned the place. I figured if she’s going to be rude like that, I’m going to photobomb her dumb closet door mirror selfies :colbert:

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

OP I am a Meat Ghost, AMA.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Get on your jacket Laura, and bring your wallet. Tonight we ride to the White Castle

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

WalletBeef posted:

OP I am a Meat Ghost, AMA.

We are all haunted meat

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
No proof of life could ever catch me.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I'm still a ghost. Did everyone in this cohort get reincarnated or go... elsewhere, and I'm the only one left?

I'm getting a little better at the refrigerator magnet nudging, I've had lots of time to practice. I know, 'tis the season with the veil being thinnest and all that and sending messages via refrigerator magnets is basically the equivalent of an MMORPG in terms of a timesink. Yet, here we are. I'm not feeling it this year.

I really want to find a cat to pet but they keep hissing at me and running away :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Have you tried to make the ouija board spell out pspspsps? Usually works for me

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I'm still a ghost. Did everyone in this cohort get reincarnated or go... elsewhere, and I'm the only one left?

I'm getting a little better at the refrigerator magnet nudging, I've had lots of time to practice. I know, 'tis the season with the veil being thinnest and all that and sending messages via refrigerator magnets is basically the equivalent of an MMORPG in terms of a timesink. Yet, here we are. I'm not feeling it this year.

I really want to find a cat to pet but they keep hissing at me and running away :(

Nah, turned out this was a honeypot thread for ghostbusting

Now get in the containment unit

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Sorry for being MIA for a while. I did get reincarnated but my new mom put a stuffed animal in my crib with me and I died of SIDS. Pobody's nerfect, right? vOv

Please don't base your sense of self-esteem on your ability to communicate with the living. You are so much more than the messages you make by pushing refrigerator magnets around or causing blood to seep from the walls and leave streaks in the shape of letters! That being said, when I feel the need to torment my mother's tortured psyche while seeking vengeance out of a misplaced sense of rage over my untimely death, I have the most luck writing messages in the condensation on the bathroom mirror. Of course if your haunt doesn't have a mirror in the same room as the shower you're SOL on that.

:chillpill:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Still dead, still in Hell. Not the most productive spooky season I'm afraid.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's been four months and none of my applications for reincarnation have been even looked at, let alone have I had any interviews.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
booooooooooooooooooooooo

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Jinkies!

A clue!
It was you, the reader, all along!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lux Anima posted:

A clue!
It was you, the reader, all along!
Nah, I'm pretty sure the ghost was the purple glowing nerd reading the demonic book with the transparent hand.

Sees like a pretty typical thing for a nerd ghost to do.

A Haunted Pug
Aug 10, 2007

this is me except a ghost instead of a jellyfish

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo
'Sup ghosts, hope you're all enjoying hanging (hah!) around in my little ol' humble castle abode.

Signed, yours truly,
-- :drac:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

oh my god i see the lihgt i

i see it i c

its beutiful

h

:chillpill:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I'm coming for all of you.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
OK READER, THE THREAD NEEDS TO MAKE A SPOOKY GHOST CHECK, JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE UNDEAD
PLEASE CHECK-IN HERE BELOW:
:eek::aaaaa::aaaaa::monocle:
:love: !feelin' okay there?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Still a ghost.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Foreverially ghostinized and loving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Not me. I'm here taking samples and poo poo.