Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“Hello? Is someone there?”

*goes to investigate inhuman metallic scraping noise in the pitch black of night*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

where the hell's the corkscrew?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

must be the wind

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
We need to split up

It'll cover more ground

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Boo!

Gotcha! Haha!

I am not taking this very seriously and just having a laugh, nothing is going to happen in this creepy mansion!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm the weird creepy but also sexy neighbor that's totally not a red herring.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
God drat it Mr. Whiskers, you almost gave me a heart attack! How did you even get in there?

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
There's not many people what go up to the old house these days...
'specially outsiders like yourselves

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
brad, is that you? c'mon, say something. this isn't funny anymore!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

You guys stay here, I'll go look for Brad.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Omg there's a kitty in this spooky house where people were murdered by a evil scientist! Boy that was scary when he jumped out at me, wasn't it there mr boots. Yes it was *pets cat*

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

I'm gonna sit here and smoke my bong while everybody else is having sex.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Woah, bro! You should stick your dick in that suspicious hole in the wall, it'd be really funny, bro.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Grey Cat posted:

Woah, bro! You should stick your dick in that suspicious hole in the wall, it'd be really funny, bro.

Brad, are you in there?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That looks like a hot lady inside that shower, i better go check it out!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
uhh (steps in bear trap) WHAT aw cmon dood this is a total beginners trap how was i supposed to know the cannibals were living in the woods this is total bullshit (cannibals start approaching) no derek I wont be over for dinner

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Everything in this bathroom seems to be in order. All that’s left for me to do now is to close this slightly askew medicine cabinet mirror door that should not reflect anything in particular.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Hrm that weird monster thing bit me, probably nothing.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

twistedmentat posted:

Hrm that weird monster thing bit me, probably nothing.

Better hide it from everyone even as it festers, for no real reason.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
no i wont be going into the haunted house

----------------

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
listen, i am a simple country gal, and i live by two rules:
1) i will not stop making out with my horndog boyfriend even if i hear a blood-curdling shriek. at most i will say "what was that?" and then continue making out after he says "nothing, babe"
2) i will not be alarmed by any skeletal and/or clammy hands that reach out to grab me, but instead assume they are, as per 1), my boyfriend trying to get fresh with me, at which point i will roll my eyes and not even look behind me.

i live by this code and i will die by this code, should it come to that.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
*adjusting the rear view mirror of my car*

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

*adjusting the rear view mirror of my car*

there's this weird hook hanging off one of your door handles, did you hit a pirate or something?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
i've heard your warnings crazy homeless man and i agree the lake is cursed (pulls out cellphone and calls the police on homeless man)

----------------

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

i'm the sheriff in these parts and will not take your concerns about your missing friend seriously, now just go back to the campsite and stop bothering me on patrol

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
ma'am, please calm down and try to stay on the line, help is on the way. from the severity of the incident you reported, we're sending our crisis response team:

a police officer with poor peripheral vision who will look into the gloom and talk loudly into a walkie talkie about how he thinks this is some kind of prank.

if that is not enough, we will send a backup officer who will hold a gun in one hand and a flashlight in the other and shakily point them in random directions while saying "is anybody there?"

unfortunately budget cuts means we no longer have access to a disgraced police officer who will immediately load a revolver one bullet at a time while narrating about how this is all happening again, and that this time we've got to stop it for good.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I’m the ghost floating , just out of frame

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Everybody in this isolated rural town is so rude. The guy at the gas station, the old waitress at the diner, that weird kid with overalls and no shirt outside the post office, every one of them said something like "Y'all don't belong 'round here" or "You best get back the way you came." I swear, as soon as we've got cell service again, I'm giving them all one-star reviews on Google Maps.

...I don't care that the kid doesn't work at the post office, they let him hang around and behave like that? That's one-star behavior.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
(smokes bong to 80's synth)

----------------

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Oh dear...the life line on your right palm is cut short...

pantsfree
Oct 22, 2012
Hey look, I found a ouija board! We should hold a seance! I don’t really believe in any of this stuff though

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
You stay here, I'll go get help

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
(pulls out cellphone)

----------------

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Huh... the lines DEAD

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

*engine fails to turn over* Come on! What's wrong with this thing?!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

I'm a property developer and I'm moving these gravestones to build my new neighborhood. This is gonna rule.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
im going to have unmarried sex uwhahahaha im going to do drugs

----------------

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I will chase you but I will only walk. If I'm ever out of your line of sight though, I'm jumping in the transporter and beaming around the next corner. I'm a very low effort villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

We got a great deal on this hotel, this weekend is going to be sweet!