Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
What are you talking about this small town isn't "spooky" at all. Small town people always just act a bit cold and frog like when new comers come to town, it's fine. Anyway it's late and the next town isn't for hours, lets just stay the night here, and I tell you what, we can leave first thing in the morning.

Oh hey, look at that banner, it's the town annual frog festival tonight, how cool is that!

_________________💀💀💀____________________

Friday the 13th on Halloween, on a full moon? Well poo poo we're going to the Sematary tonight for shenanigans!

Happy page 13th boys and ghouls!!!

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Oct 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
"Barbara, I swear I've said it for the last Got Dang time... SHUT THE BACK DOOR!"

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
My darling Rosella, I realize now that I do love you, even though you are from a lower class. When I first brought you here a year ago for the specific purpose of replacing my previous wife, I acted deliberately cruel and commanded my servants to gaslight you because I feared to love again, but now that I see you in the fancy clothes that I bought to doll you up, I can't help but adore you. Say you love me too, and we shall live happily in my comically large mansion that doesn't even fit in the matte painting. I'll hang a giant portrait of you right next to the giant portrait of my other wife. Just promise me you'll ignore the constant moaning and rattling of chains coming from the East Wing where you must never go. Also you had better not turn all matronly when you turn 25 or I'll chain you up and replace you with someone younger. Oh no, a sudden gust of wind that sounds just like the voice of my other wife knocked over a candle and now the house is consumed by fire! Run my dear, leave me, for I cannot escape the fate that I have forged. BTW, the stables burned down too, so have fun walking back to the village in your nightgown.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

drat, this barbecue restaurant is amazing! Whatever secret they use, it’s working! I’ll just go peer in the window of the smokehouse and see what’s going on, surely they won’t mind.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I should leave this haunted house that my wife and kids have already fled from, where there are scrabbling from inside the walls and an unseen presence is gradually warping my mind and perceptions.

Naah, I'll just sit here by myself in the near-dark, swigging from a whiskey bottle, it's cool.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m furiously trying to get into my locked car and escape the deranged murderer closing in on me. Since this in the early-‘80s, my car has two keys instead of one: one for the ignition and one for the doors/trunk. Each key is clearly marked “GM” on them, and the oval key opens the doors while the rectangular keys turns the ignition. Even though I have just four keys on my key ring, two of them not resembling car keys at all, I spend an eternity panicking trying to get the right key in the door lock. THERE IT IS, GET IN, GET IN, GET IN!!

poo poo! Now I have to start the car. Here we go again! *panics*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Honey, it’s fine, kids have imaginary friends at that age. Heck, I had a friend who was an elephant with roller skates! Is that really so different from a bloody man with constantly bleeding eyes and a noose around his neck who commands our son to collect eyeballs for him?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

:supaburn: Commander, I think there's some sort of dangerous alien lifeform in the space station. Crewmate X is missing and I found their uniform ripped to pieces and covered in blood and a trail of strange pulsating goo leading to this torn section of the bulkhead.

:clint: Get a hold of yourself, you're just being hysterical. I'm sure nothing has happened. I'm starting to regret bringing a woman on this important mission. Why don't you go cool off in the oversized communal shower room and then lie down in your quarters where you won't get into more trouble.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Hmm I could have sworn I closed that window half an hour ago! Boy those drapes billowing in the moonlight really make it clear that the window is still open.

Oh great and now the light switch doesn’t work!

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

oh boy, i’m so excited for our trip to your grandparents’ old cabin! i’m so glad we get to spend this time together again for the first time after graduating uni

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
What was that terrifying booming noise coming from everywhere in the house? Eh, probably just the wind.

What's that childlike giggling coming from the ceiling? Eh, probably just the wind.

What's that shadowy figure running past the door? Eh, probably just the wind.

What's that mildly annoying rattling noise coming from about the area where I noticed a loose window shutter earlier? Ugh I just cannot work out what that could be but I am definitely going to go sort it out alone in the dark I tell you what.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Oct 30, 2023

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

this giant, abandoned mansion looks scary, let's go investigate! and no need to worry about spare batteries, flashlights lasts forever, right?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Let's have sex in the haunted house.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

This baby Bigfoot is all the proof I need to finally prove those idiots at University wrong! I could make the drive back tonight, but I’m pretty sleepy. I’ll just set up in the woods here until sunrise. Heck, I should celebrate with some champagne.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Im gay and gonna die midway

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Well, the credits are rolling and the supernatural killer is dead, think I'll leave now, nothing is going to happen afterwards

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I shot the killer in the face and he fell over. He's definitely dead.

I mean he survived a tree falling on him, shrugged off that exploding car trap, got straight back up after being launched through a third-floor window, and even the thrashing electric cables didn't slow him down, but this badly-aimed single shot definitely did the business and has absolutely put an end to his maniacal midnight nonsense.

I'm just going to sit down right next to this definitely-dead killer, well within reach of a jumpscare return-to-life-moment, and shoot off some bad one-liners and mock this killer for being really lovely at killing. Those eight victims he killed over the last 90 minutes don't count, because I'm okay.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Investigating a strange sound by myself :

Blake? Paul? Is that you guys again? Stop joking around!…. *smiling and feinting bravery* oooh I’m really scared

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh thank god I'm finally safe now I've managed to make to this small dark room and lock the door behind me.

Boy am I glad that the killers definitely on the other side of this lock door and not hiding in the shadows somewhere in this room!

Particularly with how crap I am at locking and unlocking doors. I mean it took me a whole ten seconds to lock this door, if I for any reasons had to try and unlock it again, wow I think it might take even longer!

Why didn't school ever teach me how to lock and unlock doors proper. :(

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Someone is screaming my name. Oh hey friend, what's up? You're still screaming my name over and over. What's wrong? You're covering your face with your hands. Is the sun too bright? I think I have extra sunglasses somewhere. Ok, now you're pointing your finger. I know where the sun is, dummy. You don't have to keep screaming my name; you've got my attention. Try using your words, we've talked about this. Hurry? We've been standing here almost three minutes. Hurry what? Now you're pointing again. Is that where you left your sunscreen? Maybe it would help if I took my top off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Now to sit around and see who gets to be in the sequel.