Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grobbo
May 29, 2014
So guys, uh, I know we've all been through a lot, having been imprisoned in a warehouse and forced to run a series of sickening torture-gauntlets and traps by a masked maniac who wanted us to all learn to appreciate life more.

but the thing is, the experience has made me realise that he was right, y'know? It is important to make people appreciate life more.

so i have decided to become his successor and carry his vital work onwards, which is why i've imprisoned you in this

STOP YELLING

EVERYONE JUST, JUST STOP YELLING PLEASE I'M TRYING TO TALK

STOP YELLING AT ME ABOUT THERAPY I WON'T GO TO THERAPY I DON'T WANT TO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Being in these woods where a serial killer in a hockey mask murdered 30 people is turning me on. I'm gonna take my top off.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

It's loving storming and my car just died. I better make a run for that abandoned looking barn over there! I don't know how long this storm will last.

Hey, this barn isn't so dilapidated inside, and there sure are a lot of clean and sharpened farm tools hanging from the rafters. Look at this pitchfork: I don't think I've ever seen one with such needle-like tines before.

Oh well. I think I'll take a nap on this hay since the storm doesn't seem to be letting up.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

David D. Davidson posted:

Being in these woods where a serial killer in a hockey mask murdered 30 people is turning me on. I'm gonna take my top off.

I ironically bisect this person horizontally at the waistline.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Buttchocks posted:

We've been trying to figure out why the monster hasn't been eating it's victims. I'm afraid we've found the answer. It's been leaving the bodies near it's nest of eggs. This monster, gentlemen, is the female of it's species. No, you can not have sex with it. Get back here!
I think you mean /may/ not have sex with it

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

David D. Davidson posted:

Look out, it's the Topless Killer! Legend says that no one has ever seen her face!

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Buttchocks posted:

Look out, it's the Topless Killer! Legend says that no one has ever seen her face!

https://imgur.com/a/k5cY6KX (NSFW, violence and barely concealed nudity)

:dafuq:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
(creepy music ramps up to a crescendo)

(silence for a few seconds)

JUMP SCARE

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Ah! What!?

Oh, haha, it was just the cat. Silly me thinking there was a monster about to attack me.

JUMP SCARE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i am a dead body that the protagonist found exploring the basement

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
God drat, i keep getting calls about spiders the size of horses eating everyone. Bunch of crazies out there, kids out there hepped up on goofballs, even the Reverand says he saw one. But I, the local police captain know they're all full of poo poo because that doesn't exist. Now i'm going to go out and find a black kid to harass because thats the only way i can feel powerful.

Tenebrous Tourist
Aug 28, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

God drat, i keep getting calls about spiders the size of horses eating everyone. Bunch of crazies out there, kids out there hepped up on goofballs, even the Reverand says he saw one. But I, the local police captain know they're all full of poo poo because that doesn't exist. Now i'm going to go out and find a black kid to harass because thats the only way i can feel powerful.

I’m the cameraman with a borderline-suicidal need to record the horse spiders up close because “people gotta know, man.”

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, we are so glad you could all join us for dinner here at Castle Faulkner. I trust your ride through the remote and stormy hills was not too treacherous. The master of the house will be with you shortly, but in the mean time, he has left a gift for each of you: these smoking jackets and fezzes. You are kindly expected to wear them for the entire duration of your stay. No exceptions. Before dinner, please take the opportunity to view our extensive collection of animatronic suits of armor. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go stoke the many enormously large fireplaces and then practice my wolf howls.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Goddamn do I love these midnight visits to the Wax Museum. Getting a season pass was the smartest thing I’ve ever done. And, with that killer on the loose, this is the SAFEST place I could be!

Hey, check it out, they even put in a new exhibit!

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

A Fancy Hat posted:

Goddamn do I love these midnight visits to the Wax Museum. Getting a season pass was the smartest thing I’ve ever done. And, with that killer on the loose, this is the SAFEST place I could be!

Hey, check it out, they even put in a new exhibit!
Ah, I see our loveliest guest is here again. And your ensemble is to die for. Between that and how often you're visiting, you would fit right in with our permanent exhibits. Right in between Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
thise drat enchiladas

If you can read this, I made a mistake.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hmm I seem to have amnesia, what about you? Amnesia as well you say. Hmm, okay, um anyone in this room that doesn't have amnesia put up your hand.

No, no, I don't think that mysterious dead body in the middle of the room doesn't have amnesia, pretty sure they just didn't raise their hand cos their dead.

Look, no I don't think it's worth doing a seance right now just on the off chance the dead person doesn't have amnesia. ...Fine we can put it to a vote.

NO THE DEAD PERSON DOES NOT GET A VOTE!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
https://twitter.com/6abc/status/1278280169841725442

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This antique jack-in-the-box is exactly what my son needs! Sure, it's a little rusty and the music is now being played in a minor key, but that just adds to the charm!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"Oh god, how is this nightmare continuing this is the third year in a row that Chainsaw Charlie has comeback to life and haunted and killed all the people I love and care about!!!"

"Not to victim blame or anything, but um have you ever considered moving away from Chainsaw murder lake?"

"But I have so many good memories here!!!!"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

My 5 year old daughter keeps talking about the Tooth Fairy knocking on her window at night, haha, what a jokester. Anyway, better turn on the news to see if there are any updates on that guy who escaped from the mental institution. You know, the one who collects his victim's teeth in a necklace and wears them around.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
Muttering to myself while holding a bunch of legal pads and rhyming dictionaries in my ink-stained hands because I’m the poor bastard that is going to have to rap the events of this thread over the credits

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

dr_rat posted:

"Oh god, how is this nightmare continuing this is the third year in a row that Chainsaw Charlie has comeback to life and haunted and killed all the people I love and care about!!!"

"Not to victim blame or anything, but um have you ever considered moving away from Chainsaw murder lake?"

"But I have so many good memories here!!!!"
Buy a new house? In this market?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Showing up at the house party "hey let's stop partying for a bit, I brought the Ouija board I found in my grandparents attic locked in a chest"

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

MacheteZombie posted:

Showing up at the house party "hey let's stop partying for a bit, I brought the Ouija board I found in my grandparents attic locked in a chest"
Haha let's ask it if your boyfriend's dick is small. IS DAVE'S DICK REALLY TINY? ANSWER ME YOU DUMB GHOST!... oh. I-I feel weird. Is my nose bleeding?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I'll be right back, babe. I need to go piss, on account of all this beer I've been drinking on this camping trip. You stay in the sleeping bag, naked, so I can continue plowing you when I get back. And hey, keep your eyes closed when I come back. You know it turns me on when you don't look at me.

killer_robot
Aug 26, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Splicer posted:

Buy a new house? In this market?

The constant flood of tears down the walls is an extra 20K to the starting price of this beautiful fixer upper, . 'Self cleaning walls'.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Gotta stay awake aaaallllllll night to avoid being murked by the spooky dude with cutlery for fingers.

I'll just lay on my bed while wearing these noise-cancelling headphones and rest my eyes for a bit.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

killer_robot posted:

The constant flood of tears down the walls is an extra 20K to the starting price of this beautiful fixer upper, . 'Self cleaning walls'.

plus I've just discovered an endless staircase in the basement. free storage space!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Thank you for seeing me, Dr. Nosebleed. My nose started bleeding but I can't tell whether I caught a hemorrhagic zombie virus, had a psychic vision, developed telekinesis, had a curse put on me, put a curse on someone else, drank poison, have a crush on an anime character, did too much cocaine at the topless sorority sleepover, caught a glimpse of a demonic horror beyond my fragile human comprehension, or if I'm just marked for death by cosmic fate.

Let me grab my rhinoscope and take a look. Ah, yes your sinuses are haunted. I'll pack them with some gauze. Mind if I put this on my youtube channel? My followers love hauntings, it'll get a million views.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Buttchocks posted:

Let me grab my rhinoscope and take a look. Ah, yes your sinuses are haunted. I'll pack them with some gauze. Mind if I put this on my youtube channel? My followers love hauntings, it'll get a million views.
My god. Every turbinate has a little ghost living in it like Diglett. Here. This bottle is a five day trial of fluticasone/holy water spray. After that, I can send a prescription to the pharmacy or call an exorcist, depending on how you're doing.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I know the farmer told me to stay away from this overgrown pumpkin patch, but just look at how big these pumpkins are! I'd be an idiot not to grab one of these. Especially this glowing one that kind of looks like a human head, that'll look amazing in my front yard!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lol Halloweens for dummies, lets go steal some candy off that dummy looking kid who dressed exactly like that famous serial killer who keeps on killing dozen of people in this town every Halloween!

YO DUMMY, YA COSTUME LOOKS FAKE AS YOUR MOMS -WHO THE KILLER YOU DRESSED UP AS, FAMOUSLY HAD SERIOUSLY UNRESOLVED ISSUES WITH AND PROBABLY WAS THE CAUSE OF WHY HE STARTED KILLING IN THE FIRST PLACE, TITS... YA DUMMMMMY!!!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

There have been so many cockroaches around lately, I guess it's a good thing that scientist just moved into town. What did she say she moved here for? Something about experiments? Well, I'd love for her to find some way to get rid of these dang bugs! Anyway, time to stomp down the garbage in the dumpster, as I always do in the middle of the night.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

You're the babysitter? That's strange, we didn't call anyone about a babysitter. That's ok, we could use a new babysitter since our previous one died mysteriously. No time to check your references, or ask for a phone number or ID. We'll just head out and leave our infant with you. Try not to let your stigmata drip on the carpet, thanks.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Well, this must be that new haunted house everybody's been talking about! I know there are no signs, it's so good that they don't even need to advertise except through word of mouth! Hey look, a guy with a chainsaw! Haha, how spooky! He's coming right at us, too!

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
It's Spooktober in Spooky Town so every building must have all the lights off, including the schools.

[The Goosebumps series on Hulu. I know it's atmospheric but lol it's absurd all the corridor lights are off in a school during school hours. ]

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

skooma512 posted:

It's Spooktober in Spooky Town so every building must have all the lights off, including the schools.

[The Goosebumps series on Hulu. I know it's atmospheric but lol it's absurd all the corridor lights are off in a school during school hours. ]

That's not for atmosphere that's just realistically showing the effect of school budget cuts.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Ha ha! It was all just a practical joke! We weren't actually being stalked by a serial killer. Yeah, two of us were killed as a result, and I was mortally wounded, but that wasn't intentional. I've been planning this for three years and spent mid-six figures on all the rigging in the walls and bribes to the local utilities company, not to mention replacing all the lights and appliances with customized IOT devices and paying someone to make a bespoke phone app to control them. I thought it would be funny to terrorize my best friends, some of whom have recently experienced real-life trauma and are especially vulnerable.

Nah, just kidding, it was actually way cheaper and less effort to just hire an actual serial killer with supernatural powers. That's the awesome part. You all assumed I was such a terrible friend that I must be playing an elaborate practical joke, but it was a real killer all along as a practical joke! Still hilarious though, amiright? I love you guys! Promise me you'll all chip in to pay for my funeral.

OMG, it was actually you all who hired the serial killer? Because you're tired of my practical jokes? You totally got me, you dicks. You'll all still cover my funeral, right? Also I totally slept with Sandra, bro. *dies*

Naw, kidding again. I'm totally fine, it's just fake intestines. The "serial killer" and I were undercover cops the whole time. And we actually spent seven figures of taxpayer money on this sting operation. *blows whistle* We got 'em! Book them all for the murder of the two dead ones, and the attempted murder of yours truly. Now I'm going to get in my police car where there is definitely not a real serial killer waiting in the back seat to ambush me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Getting stitched into a human centipede by a nazi doctor:

“Oh great, this is just what I need” :rolleyes: