Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I finally knocked the villain unconscious! Time to drop all my weapons and run away aimlessly into the woods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I’m also a huge tittied ghost for some reason

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

hey has anyone seen my dad's shotgun? it was on the wall just a second ago

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its the 80's so im going to say a slur the movie is still pg-13

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Dude, I'm telling you, if we invite Becky and Brinley to sneak into the Old Abandoned Blood Factory with us tomorrow night, we're getting laid for sure. We'll climb the rusty scaffolding up to the roof, smoke a doob, hit the flask...by the time the Lunar Eclipse starts, they'll be in the mood.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
this is just like the old legend... i'll tell you what i mean, just let me grab this book from the shelf right by me, which i guess is where i keep my books of old legends.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ror posted:

there's this weird hook hanging off one of your door handles, did you hit a pirate or something?

*gets out of the car to check*

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Tree Goat posted:

this is just like the old legend... i'll tell you what i mean, just let me grab this book from the shelf right by me, which i guess is where i keep my books of old legends.

Waitl...I've studied this legend. I'm majoring in Myth, Folklore and Old Legend Studies at State.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM8nABB4UE0 playing in the background) lol his name is michael myers??? oh no austin powers is going to kill me lol get a grip dude (hangs up on dr. loomis)

----------------

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
oh sweet, give me that creepy box! I love puzzles

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
what was that noise? let's check it out

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
these locals we met on holiday are so nice, let's definitely go to that party they invited us to!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Oh no, my one black friend is dead and now the actor playing him won't be paid any more for the rest of production!

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Speaking as the policeman you called in a panic, it gives me great pleasure to inform you that i have completed a cursory search of several rooms in this house. there is nothing amiss. Ah yes, now i'll just close the front door and walk to my car and AAUUGGGHH

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

JethroMcB posted:

Waitl...I've studied this legend. I'm majoring in Myth, Folklore and Old Legend Studies at State.

that's great! i tried researching all of this myself but i ended up falling asleep in front of this microfiche machine looking at dozens of typographically similar but temporally distinct articles about town murders

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Just gonna settle into some nice light reading translating this book I got in a yard sale.

----------------

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Holy poo poo, there's a dead body hidden in the closet of this old cabin!

...I should really open this second closet door before I leave the room or tell my friends about what I found.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm going to start screaming for no apparent reason so you come check the room. Spoiler alert, it was just a coat that looked like a man in the dark.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Stop at the gas station? Nah, I have enough left to get thru The Old Forest before that thunderstorm arrives, babe

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I just found a place to hide! It's in this barn with an impressive collection of scythes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Something about this house, I don't know, It just pulls me in.

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

You're being a little wuss. Look there's nothing in the cellar, see?
opens cellar

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
HEY GANG!
LET'S SPLIT UP!

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

what's in the bag? a shark, or something?

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Look, I found this old map in my dad's stuff, it's got a big red X down by the old cemetery!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
of course im still filming!

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Ugh, every time I lay down to try and get to sleep the closet door swings slightly open, the drafts in this old country house are such bullshit

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

that's the second time a cat has unexpectedly hissed at me as i open a door in this less abandoned than i was hoping house, oh well third time's the charm

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

What was that? Sounded like a scream!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Mrs. Carruthers? Oh, she's just this eccentric lady who lives by herself on her family's old farm outside of town. She had some kind of episode years ago, after her kid died in that accident, but mostly keeps to herself these days. She's harmless, and we should definitely get the gang together and check out the old swimmin' hole hidden away on her property.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am not some big breasted bimbo that is going to forget to lock the door.

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm going to go take a shower and leave the door slightly open in case someone wants to join me. Then I'm going to slowly put on my underwear in front of the window. Later tonight I'll go skinny dipping in the lake all alone for a while. I'll need another shower after that, so I'll stop by the gym locker room. That way I'll be fresh for the lingerie party with the girls.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Grey Cat posted:

You're being a little wuss. Look there's nothing in the cellar, see?
opens cellar

*cellar is empty*

See? I told you there was nothing in there, you dweeb. Now let me close this suspiciously framed open cellar door that happens to block the view of everything behind it and we’ll get going.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

(LOUD rear end ORCHESTRA STING)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The mansion up the hill? Yes I used to work there sir, I was a housemaid. I am glad to have found employment elsewhere now. Oh heavens no sir! Don't get the wrong impression, The Mistress treated me kindly. She was just all too queer. She had me cover every mirror in the household, and I she forbade me from ever entering the Master's Quarters. I never saw the master in all my time there, I am not even sure he exists.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

The mansion up the hill? Nobody's lived up that-a-way for thirty years! Not since that housemaid went insane and killed herself... Why, thirty years this very night!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The mansion down the hill? Why sir that place burnt down 20 years ago after the owner spread too many rumors about the housemaids of other mansions.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Haha! You've fallen right into my trap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I think we're dealing with a demon. You know what that means, right? Yep: Catholicism is Real.