Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Oh man my dudes, this saucy young gal I met at the cemetery told me to meet up at the old insane asylum for a killer time. You know, the one that burned down with all the patients inside that was the site for all those ritualistic murders last week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

hey, what was Camp Blood Lake named after again?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Cathy Gross was an anagram for scary ghost the whole time!!!

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
A doom house?!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Ah looks like nother group of teens is pulling up to this isolated rundown rural gas station on their way to blood creeks shack. Well better incoherently and very cryptically shout warnings of their own doom at them. Hmm getting that feeling that extremely anxious looking one with the red hair in the passengers is in for a particularly grisly death. Should probably shout at them the loudest and most incoherently.

Good thing I decided to ware my tattered rags today and not my nice golfing plads like I was considering.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

*snorts, pushes up glasses* The idea of a "radioactive blood clown" is laughably preposterous. If such a thing truly existed there would surely be quantifiable proof. Now leave me alone, I'm really engrossed in this book.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
for the last time, I have a condition that means I lack peripheral vision. That's why I always stand with my back to the door and never turn around, ever

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Whoa, a totally huge monster dude. Gnarly.

Libra fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Oct 2, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Look unlike those past people who summoned the unspeakable horror, that causes sorrow and death to all who summon it and everyone they know and care about. I've spent years read up on it, I have perfected every detail of how to safely summon it. I can control it. This time it's going to be different!!!

What, how much is an authentic fey protection emerald? No, that's way outside our budget, just get one of those cheap knock offs. Yes, it's all good. Stop worrying about every little detail. It's fine, trust me!

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

dr_rat posted:

Ah looks like nother group of teens is pulling up to this isolated rundown rural gas station on their way to blood creeks shack. Well better incoherently and very cryptically shout warnings of their own doom at them. Hmm getting that feeling that extremely anxious looking one with the red hair in the passengers is in for a particularly grisly death. Should probably shout at them the loudest and most incoherently.

Good thing I decided to ware my tattered rags today and not my nice golfing plads like I was considering.

socrates reserved the brunt of his ire for the sophists, and i follow in his noble tradition by focusing on the logical rather than rhetorical content of my arguments. yes, we all know that the blood haint of murdertop mountain is real, and that entering its fell domain unawares will result in certain doom, but i shouldn't need to resort to cheap parlor tricks to convince anyone of this logical necessity.

just from the first principle of pointing my gnarled finger at the most attractive member of this car of strangers, yelling "doom awaits ye!" followed by a maniacal cackle is, by my assessment, an axiom more than sufficient for any capable thinker to employ the socratic method to reach the inevitable logical conclusion that, yes, the beast hungers and no, there is no sating his lust for death other than with slaughter.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
Whoa, what was that??? Did anybody else hear that?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

*blandly enters the scene and walks to the refrigerator*
"So you kids enjoying the movie, huh" *fails to notice kids are dead and the cadavers were posed on the sofa*
*pours a glass of milk* "I just came for a glass of milk, don't worry" *is not aware of the werewolf struggling with a vampire behind him*
*searches the cupboard* "where are those girl scout's cookies" *obliviously moves aside ,narrowly missed by the deranged killer's throwing knife*
"oh never mind, you kids don't stay up too late" *walks back out of the kitchen, wnwittingly stepping on both the revenant's and the haunted knight armor's feet*

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Oh no! Someone put their hand against my neck for a few seconds. I guess I'm strangled now. Maybe I should start breathing again now that they've stopped? Naw, they seemed pretty adamant about killing me so I'll just continue dying on my own.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
*hits the bad guy a single time with a shovel* Glad that's all over and done with. Time to turn my back and slowly saunter away in the secure knowledge of a job well done.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

better leave the television on in the background but clearly not really be listening to it as the reporter exposits

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
*Pulling on my black leather glove to make sure it's on tight, then grabbing a knife*

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

*breaks down in tears*
"I give up, you hear me?! I GIVE UP gently caress YOU"
*keeps mewling pathetically as the camera pulls away*

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

how could this happen to our little town? we used to keep our doors unlocked at night. we were such a tight-knit community

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m the beautiful wife of the main character who enters from another room to lovingly embrace her downtrodden husband. I open my eyes to reveal I have no pupils or irises, and I open my mouth but do not speak or make a sound. My teeth and gums are rotting.

Turns out I’ve been dead for two years.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
OK a single smack with a shovel didn't kill him last time so this time I'll give him a single smack with a shovel and then get real close to check if this one did it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
There's really only one way to honor the first anniversary of our friend's death in that easily-preventable accident that we were all present for but didn't even attempt to intervene in: Returning to that remote location and having a 48 hour party!!! But let's be mindful of the circumstances and invite their traumatized sibling to join us.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

All of my experiments have failed, producing only violent abominations that need to be put down immediately

but I'm sure it will finally work when I try it with my deceased loved one.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm a man of science!

*pulls out a talisman*

This wards off curses

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
There are some things you can't explain with your forensics detective~

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I’m currently clinging to the ceiling, waiting to drip some goo on the next person who walks in this room heralding my pounce for when they inevitably look up, slowly

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"My god, this knife was owned by Jack the Ripper!"
"Chief, that's what you said about the last three knives we confiscated, the butter knives at the diner where we ate lunch, and the lightsaber you bought for your daughter at Disney World."
"THEY WERE OWNED BY JACK THE RIPPER!"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Monster? Monster, honey come back! We can talk about it! Grandma didn't mean what she said!

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

"They killed Melvin! Oh god!"

Whoa, whoa, settle down babe, what's the matter?

"It's Melvin! He's dead!"

Shhhh... calm down, you're being hysterical, now what exactly is the problem?

"He's dead! They killed him! They loving killed him!"

Hey, easy now, you're not making any sense.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
boy howdy, i sure hope i don't piss off an old lady of a different ethnicity from me today and get haunted by something that is poorly handle cultural appropriation

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Calm down everyone, we'll all be fine if we don't have sex.

*groovy 70's baseline starts*

Oh come on.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

drat, get a load of that creepy old puppet. That's one ugly motherfucker. A blind idiot must have carved this thing out of a hunk of fossilized poo poo. Bet this puppet gets no pussy whatsoever. gently caress this gnarly rear end puppet.

Well, I'm bored. I think I'll go sort my needle collection.

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

Oh hey Spot, where have you been and what is that you're carrying in your mouth? That's a funny looking twig you have there.

When you are the moon, there is a person people say is the sun. I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. And it was an, it was called, the, an eclipse. And he came fast! But as he came past, I, I licked his back.

And he doesn't know I licked his back! All in his yellow suit!... I'm the moon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This old book I just found thats bound in some kinda funky leather, guess I'll just read from it out loud for some reason.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
alright guys we're coming live from the old sanitorium that was closed in the 1930s and we're here to do a haunting investigation, the groundskeeper just locked us in for the night and we're ready to get going

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Gat dang kids on my property again! Gonna get me my shotgun and show them whats what!!!
What...something tore my truck in half and killed all my pigs, well, they're about to get a taste of double barrelled second amendment!

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Hmm, the people that just moved in to the old abandoned house want to serve me something called "long pork". No idea what that is but I'm really hungry.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I hear weird noises in the house at night sometimes, the logical thing to do is set up a camera that will film the room while we sleep. Nothing bad could come of this.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I DID hit him again, Greg! He ran at me and I hit him with the shovel and he went down so I left and then he killed Marcie. That's on me. So next time when he ran at me and I hit him with the shovel and he fell down so I got real close to see if he was alive and he choked me out and killed Dave. Nobody could have foreseen that. So now he's run at me and I've hit him with the shovel AGAIN and he fell down AGAIN and I'm looking for sensible ideas GREG so stop asking me to hit him "AGAIN" I already hit him "AGAIN" - "hit him again now"? jesus Greg pull yourself together you're not making any sense.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
It’s late, approximately 130 am on a moonless night, I hear some rustling in the corn field and decide to check it out with my trusty twelve gauge and a bathrobe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Goddamn it where does that tense music come from?