Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your deity
Hail Satan
Hail Goku
View Results

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

All them fancy Yale educated cultists and mages source their necropants from 3rd world hellholes that work children for 18 hour shifts, but we DIY honest occultists know how to make do with a shovel and grit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

teen witch posted:

Realtalk working class occultist is a solid username

Rent and utilities are due on Friday.

Remember, Gary loves you.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Thanks for the encouragement! I've got more slut blood scheduled for "delivery" tomorrow night.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Now Terrence when you say you have 'slut blood' are you referring to menstrual discharge again, because that's not what this means.
We informed you last time that only freely donated blood from self identified 'sluts' would work.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
least we can be sure that goon isn't using their own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

My signature has made me a target.
I assure my blood tastes terrible.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

All them fancy Yale educated cultists and mages source their necropants from 3rd world hellholes that work children for 18 hour shifts, but we DIY honest occultists know how to make do with a shovel and grit!

Real talk, I went to a university hospital to see an bone Dr. who didn’t like being called Dr bone, and there was this real human skeleton in the room with me.

(I broke my rear end at work and have a lot of time for occultism rn)

So during the 20 minutes they made me sit in there alone, I start looking at this maybe 4’6 skeleton and I notice that half of its ribs were broken off by hand.

So when Dr Bone comes in I start asking him who that was, why there’s a corpse in the room with me, what he thinks of the fact that patients who are left in the room with the little person have been doing to it, how he’d feel if someone did that to one of his ancestors, if he thinks that skeleton was too old to be Falun Gong and if so, did it belong to some child that was abused to death in a Canadian orphanage (Canada isn’t too far away).

Needless to say Dr Bone corrected me immediately and said he was just a Physician’s Assistant, then acted like a jerk for the rest of the visit.

Oh yeah, I pointed out my giant balls in the x ray when he said they don’t show soft tissue really well.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I think I might like the name working class occultist. The Skeleton didn’t say anything, I asked.

Just stood there and looked humiliated that it was a stand for redneck souvenirs.

----------------

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Don't look up the internet witch who tried to sell bones to fellow wiccans, turns out there are unsecured graveyards and they belong to poor black people.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Totally did.

"Hear me, bone wytch, and know that you are forever cursed. So say I, the fae of femurs."
https://www.vice.com/en/article/vb4m4a/boneghazi-how-a-grave-robbing-controversy-tore-an-online-witch-community-apart

This is actually a really good read.
Seems that lady was more stupid than cruel, which could be said about people who walk up to an instructional skeleton and break off one of its ribs.
I might have just been upset that I was sitting there with an assistant again instead of a real doctor, who could tell me nothing and hadn't been very helpful.
Honestly, the skeleton was better at answering questions just by standing there and being exposed. PA Bone couldn't state that I had been brutally injured at work to the family court where my divorce is taking place, nor could he tell me anything about decisions as to when they put my broke rear end back to work. Waste of everyone's time and money.

----------------

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2D6C2IC1U0

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Decedent posted:

"Hear me, bone wytch, and know that you are forever cursed. So say I, the fae of femurs."

The elf of ethmoids. The leprechaun of the lamina dura. The pixie of the pisiform.

Ps: Do. Not. Shame. Me. For. My. Work.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I once saw a personal ad on okc of two women looking for a man. they were in expensive looking vintage cut black dresses and holding hands. freaky poo poo in the background, like not quite shrunken head collection but not totally out of the ballpark. some bones. what they were looking for was transparently not a genuine romantic, sexual, or financial interest.

i wonder how many guys they have exsanguinated for belial or whatever

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
AVATAR!! Know that Florida has entered into a new age of JEB!

Jeb Bush worships this guy:

in 2003, Jeb Bush signed off on the Florida Department of Corrections using the Guardian's Virtues as their code of ethics. that sounds milquetoast if you don't know that the Guardian is an extradimensional tyrant from the Ultima video game series who looks like this:

the Guardian is an incomprehensible, world-devouring alien god.

So, at each gateway to society there must be powerful guardians, placed to keep the unworthy from entering. They present a menacing face. They ensure a man or woman is worthy of passing. How appropriate a symbol for the work of correctional officers and probation officers and employees.

As General Creighton W. Adams said, "While we are guarding the country, we must accept being the guardian of the finest ethics. The country needs it and we must do it."

Correctional employees do their work every day, sometimes under dangerous conditions. "We do it, not for the money, which is always in pretty short supply, but because we are committed to serving the public," the Secretary added.

Virtues for the Guardians of the Threshold
These virtues were excerpted and adapted from "The Virtues of the Guardian of Killgorn Keep" created by John Hosie

Vigilance - The constant State of mind to watch out for foreign and domestic foes. Symbol is the open eye.
Punctuality - Commitment to being prepared at a moment's notice to carry out orders. Symbol is the clock.
Obedience - Acceptance of orders. Symbol is the closed fist.
Efficiency - The prevention of waste. Symbol is the Abacus.
Silence - Essential for stability and safety. Symbol is closed mouth.
Diligence - The ability to seek out a goal and continue toward it. Symbol is the sword.
Conformity - The outward sign of uniformity, that one man is like his brother in actions and beliefs. All are equal. The symbol is the Guardian's mask.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
not really sure why people are scared of goats

yeah maybe they will headbutt you but otherwise they are pretty well-behaved farm animals and they taste good

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Some half remembered TV show I've seen decades ago suggested that Christianity got that since they fought to convert people from animistic religions, many of which worshipped horned gods or spirits.
I can assure you they didn't get that from Judaism, a goat is just a livestock animal.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Idk I’m scared af of black Phillip. Didn’t that dude maul someone on set? Also maybe the funny pupils too, you know, like snakes?

----------------

bobthenameless
Jun 20, 2005

goats just too horny

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Animal-Mother posted:

not really sure why people are scared of goats

yeah maybe they will headbutt you but otherwise they are pretty well-behaved farm animals and they taste good

I love goats, I pet one the other week.
Also goat cheese and milk is pretty aight. I dont care what the haters say.

Eat this cheese, for it is my body.
Drink this milk for it is my blood.
Hail Satan

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Oct 12, 2023

Nubian Sasquatch
May 3, 2007

back dat ass up
Nap Ghost
these instructions said to bathe in blood, but i just found an older translation online that said to baste in blood and i didn't think to bring an evil ladle!!

dark lord skullbert fuckin forgive me dogg *i burst into flames*

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nubian Sasquatch posted:

these instructions said to bathe in blood, but i just found an older translation online that said to baste in blood and i didn't think to bring an evil ladle!!

dark lord skullbert fuckin forgive me dogg *i burst into flames*

An evil turkey baster works in a pinch.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Isn't that the translation where someone accidentally, and very erroneously, translated part of the cooking section of the original necronomicon? iirc it really says "baste in broth" but the translator got everything wrong.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Nubian Sasquatch
May 3, 2007

back dat ass up
Nap Ghost
well this is all great info for my next turn of the cursed wheel, post-reincarnation. thank you goons

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Nubian Sasquatch posted:

well this is all great info for my next turn of the cursed wheel, post-reincarnation. thank you goons

Is it a wheel like wheel of fortune or a price is right wheel

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

By popular demand posted:

Some half remembered TV show I've seen decades ago suggested that Christianity got that since they fought to convert people from animistic religions, many of which worshipped horned gods or spirits.
I can assure you they didn't get that from Judaism, a goat is just a livestock animal.

The greek goatman Pan was a fey forest pan-flautist, emissary of the Greek God of Parties and Drama Dionysus, and with horns on his human head and the lower half of a goat Pan was often depicted to get as horny as a rutting animal

Romans took over ancient greece and adopted their religion as the roman one (just swapped in some new names, no biggie). Then they kept spreading and took over ancient Israel, Egpyt, and so on like empires are liable to do

Then Jesus hit big and Christianity took root in and spread through what was to become the Holy Roman Empire, but the problem always was conversion.

This is in fact where the first fair-skinned, blonde-and-blue-eyed depiction of Jesus began, where the Greek temples to sungod Apollo were given a once-over paintjob to the new Sky-Father-Godling in town, Jesus

This, this was once a mosaic of Apollo, and they added a book:

This is also where the Halo of Light came from, in future Christian art. Old lighting FX gleaned from artwork of Apollo.

So if we're looking for a scapegoat figure, obviously Pan is the devil from the already-established religion, if he's the one tempting people with his flute for some partying and fuckin' in the woods. Stands to reason! Also all theater, music and dancing is banned, etc, for the foreseeable future, you sinners! Thankssssss~! :dawkins101:

Nubian Sasquatch
May 3, 2007

back dat ass up
Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

Is it a wheel like wheel of fortune or a price is right wheel

no, no, its just a metaphor. its a metaphorical wheel that you metaphorically spin and sometimes you are metaphorically rewarded with money but sometimes the wheel says you are metaphorically bankrupt, and also metaphorically Pat Sajak is there

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Nubian Sasquatch posted:

no, no, its just a metaphor. its a metaphorical wheel that you metaphorically spin and sometimes you are metaphorically rewarded with money but sometimes the wheel says you are metaphorically bankrupt, and also metaphorically Pat Sajak is there

Where is Vanna, this is important

What do we do to summon Vanna, how many screens do I need to touch

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:skeltal: Have a totally normal Friday, friends!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

teen witch posted:

Where is Vanna, this is important

What do we do to summon Vanna, how many screens do I need to touch

Sorry to substitute, but :rolldice: you have summoned Vanta black instead,

she is the color of abyss and has seen the hidden letters behind every panel in existence

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I just woke up and prayed to the dark ones.
My morning is starting off strong.

Nubian Sasquatch
May 3, 2007

back dat ass up
Nap Ghost
op i hope this powerful day brings you all the skeletons you could ever want, up to the maximum safe skeleton storage rating for your cult bunker

Lux Anima posted:

Sorry to substitute, but :rolldice: you have summoned Vanta black instead,

she is the color of abyss and has seen the hidden letters behind every panel in existence

:swoon: ... can i marry vanta black

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I was supposed to bleed out this goat for Friday's ritual but he's been super-friendly and does adorable little jumps off the altar so I guess we own a goat named Biff now

oh and he ate all the tallow candles sorry

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Biff sounds cool, he can stay.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
It's good to have all these crystals charged, cuz

Lucky Prime Friday 13 is for L O V E R S :heysexy:

AD INSERT: Goth Witches in your area are looking for single virgins! XOXO

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lux Anima posted:

It's good to have all these crystals charged, cuz

Lucky Prime Friday 13 is for L O V E R S :heysexy:

AD INSERT: Goth Witches in your area are looking for single virgins! XOXO

I'm in. Where's the petition I sign?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Goats are goat

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Grey Cat posted:

I'm in. Where's the petition I sign?
Check the date - it's not Friday any more, it's Saturday! SO,
Imagine Saturn and its rings as a 0 and two 7s that are doubled and flipped around the O as if seeing the ringed planet from above. Something like this:

LO7

Now: spin that sigil in your mind's eye to this sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBCGPBR_rHs
(u did it! Hooray! :h::d::c::s::3: u are nice!)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

peanut posted:

Goats are goat

I can't crack this Baba is you level.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Now onto step 2:

FIRING YOUR JUPITER KAMEHAMEHA:
(enclosed video contains audiovisual reference, p. self-explanatory if u ask me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1mHaMooSsg
also dancing a lil never hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
The 1863 edition of Jacques Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal has illustrations by Louis Le Breton for 69 demons. Let's look at some of the best.
Abraxas

Bael

Belphegor

Caym - the bird she told you not to worry about

Forcas - Starscourge Radahn, the early years

Lucifer - saucy bitch

Malphas - we've got Caym at home

Puck

Stolas