Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Hey Bob, I'll buy your Xbox for 200 bucks so you can get a couple tires

I am not allowed to make perfectly legitimate posts selling my xbox unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

I am not allowed to make perfectly legitimate posts selling my xbox unfortunately

that post was perfectly legitimate in the same way the phonecall in Georgia was perfect

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

i havea guess that its bidenflation

Yeah probably

I heard Biden ordered the tire prices to go up
I heard it on the secret radio station my dental fillings pick up

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

MrQwerty posted:

that post was perfectly legitimate in the same way the phonecall in Georgia was perfect

Shan't rehash old news but I would have legitmately shipped my xbox on a white-glove fashion to the right buyer but that was never allowed to materialize for reasons yet obscure

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ive%20behavior.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Buying tires online and bring them to a shop OP? surely the shipping must be outragous

you can probably ship them to the shop if you talk to them first

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

am I the narcissist or is Muadib

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

$160

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Just get that expanding foam and spray it in

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bob, I'm sure a Toyota Corolla 1996 probably has cheap tires. You can probably find them at a pick and pull for like 30 bucks a tire. You shouldn't need to spend more than that. Just bring your own jack as the crackheads will try to rent you on but they usually don't work

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Bip Roberts posted:

:haibrow:

OP if you can hear the leak than its probably small enough to be repaired, or at least resealed with the tire foam gunk.

Quick tip - if you put the tire gunk in, TELL THE TIRE SHOP GUYS when they pop the tire off the wheel that poo poo flys e v e r y w h e r e

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Four seasons tire services

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Bip Roberts posted:

https://a.co/d/3EV7qUv

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow:

OP if you can hear the leak than its probably small enough to be repaired, or at least resealed with the tire foam gunk.

Quick tip - if you put the tire gunk in, TELL THE TIRE SHOP GUYS when they pop the tire off the wheel that poo poo flys e v e r y w h e r e

lol very tempting to waste an 8 piece on the do it yourself sprayfoam fix

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gaps and cracks. Good choice!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Why am I so sure that this isn't the only picture on the internet involving Biden and Inflation?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

Why am I so sure that this isn't the only picture on the internet involving Biden and Inflation?

he was vice-president for 8 years

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
he must have known about the lever labeled Stable Prices/Red hot inflation

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dixville posted:

oh im sure there are lots of people with brain worms who have rudimentary experience in using art programs

that was the first result on google images

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

oh im sure there are lots of people with brain worms who have rudimentary experience in using art programs

that was the first result on google images

next your gonna tell me the president doesn't have a big lever labeled gas price!
SMH

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

next your gonna tell me the president doesn't have a big lever labeled gas price!
SMH

if you'll kindly direct your attention to the image near the top of this page for photographic evidence

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Dixville posted:

Well I understood your disgusting joke

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Dixville posted:

turn off safesearch

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

maybealabia posted:

:(

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

17 inches apparently OP

Wanna be a baller,
Shot caller,
17 inch blades,
On the impala

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Wanna be a baller,
Shot caller,
17 inch blades,
On the impala

I wish i was a little bit taller

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

maybealabia posted:

I apologize for any inadvertent picturing of this idea

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Wanna be a baller,
Shot caller,
17 inch blades,
On the impala

Call 'er gettin laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight got sprayed with ike
Hit the highway, makin money the fly way
Shan't speculate if there's a better way, better way, better way

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

New tires in this economy? Maybe if you’re sitting on a gold mine oil well!

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Most tire shops will do a simple patch for free, hoping you’ll come back when something bigger gets hosed up.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The rubber unions are on strike due to Biden economic policies

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Konar posted:

Most tire shops will do a simple patch for free, hoping you’ll come back when something bigger gets hosed up.

i told him last time i needed a plug discount did it for free and then he posted about how the tires discount is selling look lovely so

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

MrQwerty posted:

i told him last time i needed a plug discount did it for free and then he posted about how the tires discount is selling look lovely so

wwhat in the world

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'll use this tire thread to confess I don't really know how to change a tire. When my tire popped I called AAA because that's why I subscribe. I think I could figure it out if absolutely desperate, but if I'm on 95? Calling AAA.

Thank you that felt good to get off my chest.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

wwhat in the world

MrQwerty posted:

last time i needed a plug discount did it for free

MuadDib Atreides posted:

discount tire has only four kinds of tire in stock for my car the cheapest of which is 86 each for a "sentrury UHP" surely a brand I can take to the bank

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I'll use this tire thread to confess I don't really know how to change a tire. When my tire popped I called AAA because that's why I subscribe. I think I could figure it out if absolutely desperate, but if I'm on 95? Calling AAA.

Changing tires on a modern car with the included tools is a complicated PITA. If you have AAA, use it.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

redshirt posted:

I just realized I don't even have a spare tire. Didn't come with one. I've been shown how to change a tire but is was like 25 years ago so needless to say, I don't remember. You are not alone.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

Changing tires on a modern car with the included tools is a complicated PITA. If you have AAA, use it.

My driveway is dirt and im not thinking to futz around with the fail included jack. AAA can come out what am I even paying them for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

I'll gladly pay a tow truck or use AAA vs. changing a tire on the side of an interstate

i had to buy a new jack though, my suspension has dropped enough after 25 years (new one is near the top of the list for future not-immediate repairs) that I can't use the stock jack with a full-size spare lol

found that out at 6AM trying to go home from work