Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

I puilled into the drive and my tire (tyre to brit goons) was making a pssssssssssssssss noise. Sure enough it is now flat. I suppose this will run me good little number. I'm sure the freaks will want to replace all the tires instead of putting a plug in for a song. How much does a set of tires run?

it cost me $450 to buy four all weather tires last time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Was that pre or post *****flation?

they will not install flat tires you moron

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Just checked costco and the cheapest set of four is over 800. Shan't speculate upon whom'st to thank for this little number

how big are your tires? that does actually matter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Infidel Castro posted:

If the leak is in the tread it can be patched by most tire shops for like $20. If it's in the sidewall, you're gonna need a new tire. You might be okay just replacing the one of your tires if they are fairly new. Otherwise you should definitely replace at least two.

they are asking about new tires. If one popped, the other are most likely on their way. Prolly should do all four

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

17 inches apparently OP

quick look up is $68 per tire. not including the work. like I said about at best $400

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

and where might this be OP?

I have no idea where you live. Just giving you a price for the tires. You can buy them and bring them to autobody shop if you want. Here's the link to the cheap tires:https://www.prioritytire.com/fullwa...yBoCdBsQAvD_BwE

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

discount tire has only four kinds of tire in stock for my car the cheapest of which is 86 each for a "sentrury UHP" surely a brand I can take to the bank

then buy the ones I sent you a link for and tell the shop to put them on. If they aren't horrible they will put them on for you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Buying tires online and bring them to a shop OP? surely the shipping must be outragous

you can probably ship them to the shop if you talk to them first

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

am I the narcissist or is Muadib

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gaps and cracks. Good choice!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

Why am I so sure that this isn't the only picture on the internet involving Biden and Inflation?

he was vice-president for 8 years

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
he must have known about the lever labeled Stable Prices/Red hot inflation

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

oh im sure there are lots of people with brain worms who have rudimentary experience in using art programs

that was the first result on google images

next your gonna tell me the president doesn't have a big lever labeled gas price!
SMH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Wanna be a baller,
Shot caller,
17 inch blades,
On the impala

I wish i was a little bit taller