Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they are asking about new tires. If one popped, the other are most likely on their way. Prolly should do all four

lol nom epique drives his tires bald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
last time i needed a plug discount did it for free

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MuadDib Atreides posted:

I am not allowed to make perfectly legitimate posts selling my xbox unfortunately

that post was perfectly legitimate in the same way the phonecall in Georgia was perfect

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Wanna be a baller,
Shot caller,
17 inch blades,
On the impala

Call 'er gettin laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight got sprayed with ike
Hit the highway, makin money the fly way
Shan't speculate if there's a better way, better way, better way

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Konar posted:

Most tire shops will do a simple patch for free, hoping you’ll come back when something bigger gets hosed up.

i told him last time i needed a plug discount did it for free and then he posted about how the tires discount is selling look lovely so

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MuadDib Atreides posted:

wwhat in the world

MrQwerty posted:

last time i needed a plug discount did it for free

MuadDib Atreides posted:

discount tire has only four kinds of tire in stock for my car the cheapest of which is 86 each for a "sentrury UHP" surely a brand I can take to the bank

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

I'll use this tire thread to confess I don't really know how to change a tire. When my tire popped I called AAA because that's why I subscribe. I think I could figure it out if absolutely desperate, but if I'm on 95? Calling AAA.

Thank you that felt good to get off my chest.

I'll gladly pay a tow truck or use AAA vs. changing a tire on the side of an interstate

i had to buy a new jack though, my suspension has dropped enough after 25 years (new one is near the top of the list for future not-immediate repairs) that I can't use the stock jack with a full-size spare lol

found that out at 6AM trying to go home from work

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

weg posted:

I was hanging out at a coffee shop and some guy came up and asked me for a very specific small amount of money. He said he needed it to get a tire patch kit so he could fix his tire and get home. Coincidentally I had a patch kit in my car and he followed me all the way across the parking lot to retrieve it. He seemed very appreciative and I felt like a good and helpful citizen.

A few days later the same guy was outside the same shop asking for the same small amount of money to acquire a tire patch kit.

I was the only thing deflated.

and that man's name was nom epique

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BigBadSteve posted:

I hope you drive a lot better than you ride a bike in that game, OP.

you never saw him play any driving games did you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This was the crux of his problem yes.

He was also asking a bunch of questions about wiring that indicated no professionals were in any way associated with this home purchase prior to trying to close.

Then he got frustrated/bored and posted about 🅱️ and got a 30.