Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i var to suck ur blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
darren england has been found dead in miami

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
can't wait for everyone to make spectrograms of it so we can see exactly where it was edited

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
it sounds a lot like it actually

city shouldn't exist and it's definitely dumb they were in the UAE a couple days before but if they were tipping the scales like this there are more subtle ways

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 2, 2023

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Vegetable posted:

Maybe I got influenced by Neville’s commentary but I don’t think the Jones red card was a particularly clear one. He kinda slipped over the ball. I don’t know if the rules are particularly clear about this scenario being an out of control red card offense.

i'm probably more sympathetic than most spurs fans in thinking it's very much an orange card (and a few inches/degrees difference it could be bissouma off), but slipping over the ball is a form of losing control no?

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
if you are a referee at one of these games and you have to roll back like 90 seconds of play (a relative eternity in the moment) to award a goal against the home team in their stadium full of 55k feral football fans in a country where you and your family probably receive not a small number of death threats every time you're perceived to have hosed up

frankly i don't blame the guy for making GBS threads his pants and not instantly doing what you think is the Obviously Correct And Sensible Course Of Action

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
okay yeah 20 seconds is way shorter, but i imagine it still would have felt like an eternity in the moment. it was absolutely a gently caress up but i still think fear was a significant factor in it - more than just "lol doss oval office refs on the take" in this specific scenario.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
im sitting with daz and the lads in the pub and we're laughing at all the liverpool posts in this thread. it's good poo poo keep it coming

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
supposedly paratici is staying on as a consultant even though spurs have lifted villa's DoF

the secret ingredient is crime

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
unfortunately amrabat will be playing left back for the rest of the season

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
rip bill kenwright who i am just now learning

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67203234 posted:

The Liverpudlian was also one of the UK's most successful theatre producers and played Gordon Clegg in Coronation Street between 1968 and 2012.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
alfie devine is gonna be class, mind

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
he should get as many games as it takes to find a new manager who will run into the exact same problems ten Hag has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
did ten hag ever recover ajax going through a slump at all or did they just farm the eredivisie the entire time. although that's a lot easier to do with their relative squad quality

the injuries don't help but it does seem the vibes are very hosed and ten Hag doesn't seem like a very good man manager

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 2, 2023