Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

There was simply no reality where the top of the 9th was going to be a clean inning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Popete posted:

How is Pfaadt the game 1 starter?
they had to use Gallen this weekend to secure their postseason spot, because the cubs and the fish were juuuuuuust good enough

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

pretty good throw from Contreras there, drat

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

love Bryce Harper running through the stop sign and being easily safe

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Why’d the Jays pull Berrios after only 3 innings and 47 pitches? Is he coming back from an injury or something?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

These managers should take notes fromBruce Bochy and tell their players to simply score 7 runs

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I did not realize until just this moment that Don Mattingly is a Jays coach now

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Gerblederp posted:

I’m blaming him
Donny hates pulling starters from games tho

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Arod please tell us what Biggio should have done there

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

glue that thumbnail back on and let 'er rip

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

the spitball should be legal if you use your own blood from an open wound while pitching

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

judging by this thread the fully legal espn feed i'm watching is at least 60 seconds behind

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Diamondbacks are blowing it already
good, this series needs to go 3

preferably with 16+ innings tomorrow night

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

...! posted:

On the one hand, go the Philadelphia Phillies

On the other hand, I want to be watching baseball tomorrow night
Brewers are working on that for you

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Tatsuta Age posted:

hilarious that people really thought arraez should get MVP votes this year
but he could hit .400!

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I saw that fanduel commercial on mute and it looks like an add for gambling addiction help. Degenerate gamblers focused on their bets while the rest of the world passes them by at high speed.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

seven runs? even the phillies bullpen can't possibly blow that lead..... right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Sneering down at options for people dealing with addiction issues is always a great look.

You're a legit piece of poo poo.
hello weirdo, gratz on completely missing the point of my post!

The advertisement in question was for Fanduel, a gambling website/app. It was encouraging sports fans to gamble more more more! My post was noticing how this advertisement that is ostensibly supposed to make people want to gamble, looked sad and more like a dire warning about gambling addiction.