Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

do some people just turn 30 and decide they're too good to look at goatse??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I dont know either OP, I took precisely the opposite approach, after 30 I decided I was going to look at goatse and huge pig balls everyday.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i bet their real life just gets too hectic in most cases. i stopped posting for years at one point.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I look at goatse and tubgirl in my mind's eye

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
man I was in jail

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

It's clear I'm the wrong person to answer this question, at the same time if we could see a nice scattergraph of posts over time there would be a sinusoidal nature to it. In my early years I posted books about LSDMTMUSHROOMWOO in TCC. I was a GBS poster for a while. I fell off the map for a while. I CSPAM'd my brain hard at the beginning of COVID and since then I mostly lurk in the musician's lounge.

It's not hard for me to imagine that if, during one of my break periods, I'd gotten sucked into animal husbandry in remote Alberta or something, it might have simply become too hard to :justpost:

Hairy Right Hook posted:

I'd stop worrying about poo poo like that, haven't you read CSPAM? Pollution is gonna end us all, look at this overhead footage from WVa.

credburn posted:

man I was in jail

That sucks! ACAB. Welcome back.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Sometimes they just die.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Darth Brooks posted:

Sometimes they just die.

Thinking about roasting to death in my car

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I wish I knew how to quit you

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
They get laid op

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

cowards

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Icochet posted:

They get laid op

This can't be true, I got laid once a decade ago and I'm still posting! No you can't meet her she's from Canada, it was a one off thing.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sometimes people read a really bad post and just plum give out. Never recover from it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I got some real life friends so post way less

That's the real reason for most I bet

It's a good reason

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Spinz posted:

I got some real life friends so post way less

Please don't lie to us

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

mental illness, OP. either causing posts or causing not posts

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I just looked it up and apparently the majority of people stop posting due to their pre-trial release conditions

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

posting is too expensive these days

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Bad Purchase posted:

posting is too expensive these days

have you considered becoming a moderator? collecting bounties can be quite lucrative. ever since they put it on an hourly incentive rate, those 30 days really pay the bills. been in talks to get the admins to allow us to collect on 100ks, we'll see how that goes

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

preaching to the choir, i moderate on a few alt accounts, it’s the only way i can afford to keep this account going

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

have you considered becoming a moderator? collecting bounties can be quite lucrative. ever since they put it on an hourly incentive rate, those 30 days really pay the bills. been in talks to get the admins to allow us to collect on 100ks, we'll see how that goes

Nobody ever believed me
This gig is paying for a 2015 Honda CRV EX

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Buce posted:

I just looked it up and apparently the majority of people stop posting due to their pre-trial release conditions

My PO wants me to post more. Says every emptyquote I get looks really good for the judge at my next hearing

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Konar posted:

My PO wants me to post more. Says every emptyquote I get looks really good for the judge at my next hearing

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Clicking the goldmine when I'm bored and just looking at all the posters who either quite posting (because they found somewhere else) or were banned for poo poo I can't imagine caring about.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i will never log off

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Someone make an app that graphs a users post counts over the years, I wanna see when I was at my freest.

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

Konar posted:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Konar posted:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Hairy Right Hook posted:

I look at goatse and tubgirl in my mind's pink eye

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Slugworth posted:

Someone make an app that graphs a users post counts over the years, I wanna see when I was at my freest.

unfortunately jeffrey pricematched the forums api access needed for creating a plot like that to twitter this year, so $42,000/mo for the basic tier

you pretty much have to be handing out chain probes around the clock on a dozen accounts to afford that

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Konar posted:

wish i had known this — served my full sentence for murder and now in my 50s i’m finally reintegrating into society. thinking to post a thread asking goons to fill me in on what i missed in the slammer.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I forgot about SA for like five or six years. Then somehow I stumbled back in here, don't remember why.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm still waiting for a response about getting fat cocks up my rear end and bad dragon dildos so I'll keep posting here until someone gets back to me on that. Crucial info.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

PookBear posted:

do some people just turn 30 and decide they're too good to look at goatse??

I dunno. I didn't start posting here until I was over 30.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I turned 30 and started posting way more and better :smuggo:

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Could never be me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll never stop posting. Already got a posting bot hooked up to a deadman switch to keep the hits comin’ long after I’m gone.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hairy Right Hook posted:

sure but can you rotate a 3d model of tubgirl and goatse using purely your imagination?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Don't let those posts go to waste!

There's banned children in Appalachia that would love to have your unused posts