Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Do any of you ever wonder what Tubgirl went on to do after her photo shoot? Do you wonder if she got married and had kids and got a respectable office job somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Dr.Smasher posted:

Do any of you ever wonder what Tubgirl went on to do after her photo shoot? Do you wonder if she got married and had kids and got a respectable office job somewhere?

Always felt sorry for her. No doubt she thought the picture would be seen by like 10 people who were into that stuff. But no, everybody saw it.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Icochet posted:

Always felt sorry for her. No doubt she thought the picture would be seen by like 10 people who were into that stuff. But no, everybody saw it.

She's anonymous still, you're telling me you'd recognize her on the street without the fountain of poo poo pouring over her face and mouth? Gtfo

Still feel sorry she was in a position she had to do that but I'd bet she has never been recognized in public, how could you even?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

great big cardboard tube posted:

She's anonymous still, you're telling me you'd recognize her on the street without the fountain of poo poo pouring over her face and mouth? Gtfo

Still feel sorry she was in a position she had to do that but I'd bet she has never been recognized in public, how could you even?

People who know her can probably recongnize her

also

Settle down beavis