Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i already knew it was bad in america but readign this thread is loving mind blowing lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i have a blood disorder and maybe cancer??? (seeing my dr today to get the results of the latest biopsy), and need regular IVIG to keep my platelets at a level where my blood isn't actively trying to kill me. i get it 1-2 times a month right now. and i need special type-matched stuff cause i have O- blood. i looked up the cost in america for this and it's ten thousand loving dollars per dose lmfao. in america i'd probably just die

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100523 posted:

prices of Everything have increased by 4 to 5 times since Obamacare was passed.....while wages have increased by 5 to 15%. Everyone is homeless in southern california.

See: The retard living in his car thread

i know this is psycho rereg guy but lol that some stupid rear end americans think that american domestic policy like obamacare is the reason for CoL increases, pretending the whole rest of the world doesn't exist

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

see also: canpakes blaming benevolent b unironically

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

how much were u deadlifting