Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Every time I've had my medical covered by an employer, the story goes as thus: I pay into that poo poo time after time. Something happens and oh no, I need to go to the hospital! Maybe it's an injury, or maybe it's that one time my gallbladder exploded; who knows! Suddenly my medical is cut off and I don't have medical now. It's really dog poo poo, American medical basically exists so you pay but they'll take it away if you ever actually need it for anything. Anyway I'm self employed now so that's been fun. My current care providers are terrible! My doctor has been MIA for like a year, I've spoken to her once and just can not get ahold of her for anything. Sometimes my medications are just delisted on the website I'm forced to use to ask for refills so I have to wait and hope I don't run out until it says I can request them again. Currently, one medication has been delisted for months, I have no way to contact my doctor because I call and she's just loving gone. Maybe she doesn't exist. She's my third doctor. She took over after the guy before her, who I also talked to literally once then never again, quit without any warning to anyone and no one bothered to tell his patients until like a year after. So maybe that happened again, who knows. I sure do love the american medical system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU